Warlocks

Pairing: Aedion Ashryver x reader ft Aelin and the rest of her court
Warning: none
Note: let's just say Aedion knows a married warlock couple. I am literally obsessed with NateWantsToBattle and I am sorry if you hate it but his music is amazing.
Requested by: no one

                                                "Why are we here?" Aelin asked her cousin. "What? You've met people at shady places too," Aedion said, sliding into a chair. Rowan, Aelin, Evangeline, and Lysandra did the same then music kicked in.

                                                 A man with makeup on stood on a stage, his hands resting on top of a staff, his eyes landed on Aedion and grinned at him.

I'm just a phantom in your room
With no intent on leaving soon
And you're still not even sure just how I got here
Another ghost that's in your bed
That you wish you could leave for dead
Ain't no magic word can make me disappear

                                                  The man's eyes did not leave Aedion's.

Now that room it starts to dim
Set the mood for onset sin
And now we're passed out on the floor of your apartment
With every single warning sign
It passed you up and slipped you by
But we're all bound to end up back to where we started

                                                    His eyes slid to Aelin as he continued to sing.

Make no mistake
I'll break you down
Shout it around town

                                                    His eyes flicked to the crowd before him.

I'm not what you want
But I'm exactly what you need
Take a bite and feed
Your satisfaction guaranteed
I'm your sunshine, whoa
I'm gonna burn down your parade
I'm a shooting star
That wish you wished you never made

                                                     A woman joined him on stage, taking control of the next part of the lyrics.

Don't wanna take a leap of faith
You wanna do this face to face
And like an animal the instincts taken over
There ain't nothing to debate
Blow this purgatory state
The city lights will drown you out in the exposure

                                                    The man pressed a kiss to her knuckles, she gave him a wide smile then her gaze landed on Aedion, her smile widening.

Now that room it starts to dim
Set the mood for onset sin
And now we're passed out on the floor of your apartment
With every single warning sign
It passed you up and slipped you by
But we're all bound to end up back to where we started

                                                      It was obvious Aedion knew them both.

Make no mistake
I'll break you down
Shout it around town

                                                       Question is, how?

I'm not what you want
But I'm exactly what you need
Take a bite and feed
Your satisfaction guaranteed
I'm your sunshine, whoa
I'm gonna burn down your parade
I'm a shooting star
That wish you wished you never made

                                                     The woman laughed, the man had his arm tightly wrapped his arm around her waist, letting her dip downwards. She gave Aelin a cold and creepy grin as he pulled her back up as the man continued singing.

This world is what you need
Where the monsters roam and the demons all feed
Relax, don't you look so wary
It's all only temporary
We roam and sing along
While the choir joins in sing an abhorrent song
We bite it's a little bit scary
The pain's only temporary

                                                   The woman hiked her leg over his hip, pressing a kiss to his jawline.

(I'm not what you want
But I'm exactly what you need
Take a bite and feed
Your satisfaction guaranteed)

                                                    The woman released the man.

I'm not what you want
But I'm exactly what you need
Take a bite and feed
Your satisfaction guaranteed
I'm your sunshine, whoa
I'm gonna burn down your parade
I'm a shooting star
That wish you wished you never made
Wish you wished you never made

                                                    He caught her and dipped her down, kissing her hard then brought her back up. The crowd from below cheered, the woman pulled away first, she motioned for Aedion to follow her so Aedion, Aelin, and the rest followed.

                                                     They entered an office filled with different creepy objects, the man sat in an armchair, his hand still resting on his staff. "Aedion Ashryver," the man let out a deep chuckle. "What brings you all the way out here to my beloved and I?" The man asked, the woman wrapped her arms around the man, her gaze on Aedion. "Information," Aedion replied, taking a seat.

                                                     "Valg?" The woman, Y/n, repeated. Aedion and Aelin told them the full story with Rowan pitching in whenever. "I don't think I've ever heard of them before," the man, Nate(just roll with it), said. "Nor have I," Y/n said, she released Nate and strode over to the many bookshelves in the office. "You're warlocks! There has to be something!" Aedion protests. "We may be warlocks and have lived for centuries, Aedion, but even those who are that old may not know everything." Said Y/n, she found the book she had wanted and pulled it out.

                                                     She walked back to Nate, taking a seat beside him, placing the open book down. "This is the book where every creature my family has come across throughout their lives," Y/n explains. "Y/n and I have studied each and every one of these creatures, we have never heard of the Valg nor have we came across them," Nate adds. "We are sorry, Aedion and Aelin. There is nothing we can give you," said Nate. "Thank you." Aelin finally said quietly. She stood to leave as did the others, Y/n's soft voice said, "Little one."

                                                  Evangeline looked back and blinked at Y/n, Y/n motioned Evangeline to move towards her. Lysandra went with Evangeline, Y/n pulled out a paper that's the shape of a rose, with a snap of her fingers the paper rose became a beautiful, delicate golden, red rose. "For you, little one." Y/n softly said, holding the rose out for Evangeline.

                                                 Evangeline took it from Y/n, she smiled at the female warlock then hurried back with Lysandra. Y/n leaned against Nate as they watched Aelin and her court leave. Nate leaned in close to Y/n's ear and whispered. "Well done, my dear. If you continue this, your dearly beloved husband will be freed from me, warlock." Y/n looked up at the beast that possessed her husband. "I did everything you asked me to do," Y/n replied, almost tearing up. "Just let him go, please. I don't know what else Erawan wants from me." The thing that possessed Nate slammed her up against the wall harshly then whispered into her ear. "He wants.......you."

So, uh, no part 2. I don't think I can write it, maybe I will in the future, we'll have to see. Uh, updates may or may not be slow depending on my schedule. My obsession with Nate is kinda getting out of hand but it can't compete with my bestie's obsession with BTS and KPop. Of all honesty, though, the ending to this kinda gave me the creeps.