Pregnancy Part 5

Rowan:

                 Ronin was making grabbing motions to you as you put some boxes away. Rowan was away for something leaving you alone with Enda and his mate.
                 "Not now, Ronin," you told the baby boy. "Let me finish putting the boxes away then I can pick you up. Okay?" Ronin pouts at you.
                   When you started to walk away with the boxes, Ronin gets up to his feet, wobbling a bit. He uses the wall for leverage then slowly started to follow you. He fell over once or twice but didn't let it stop him from continuing to follow you.
                     Enda's mate caught Ronin stumbling around, he just stared as Ronin stumbled over to your direction. You put the last box away and sigh happily.
                     "Last box," you hummed, you felt a pair of arms going around your leg making you stiffen. You looked down to see Ronin. "He walked," Enda's mate told you. "He walked on his own to you," you picked Ronin up, balancing him on your hip. "Well, looks like Daddy's going to be mad because he didn't get to see you walk, mister."

Gavriel:

                        Leana was crying and Aedion was trying to get her to stop.
                         "Peek a boo I see you!" Aedion cooed at her, she stopped crying then started to cry again. "Leana," Aedion sighs. "Please stop crying. I might cry too," Aedion begged, a female laughed. "You might start crying?" Aelin repeated. "You take care of her then! Let's see if you're any better!" Aedion snaps, Leana's cries grew louder.
                         Neither you or Gavriel were in the house, Aedion assured you two that Leana will be in good hands. Oh, how wrong he was. Aelin easily scooped Leana up and started to coo at her.
                          Leana's cries softened to sniffles, Aelin bounced her up and down, and Leana's cries stopped completely and cooing was heard.
                          "Well," you started, Gavriel had his hand on your waist. "I think Aelin deserves the title as 'babysitter'."
                             Leana started to make grasping motions, she wiggles out of Aelin's arms. Aelin got the message, she held Leana's hands then helped the little girl waddle over to her parents.
                             "Yes. Aelin deserves that title."

Aedion:

                                Aedion lifted Zade into the air, making the young boy giggle. His turquoise eyes with gold aligning the pupil meeting his father's identical ones. Aedion lowered his son, letting his son grab onto his long honey blond hair.
                                   "It seems like you inherited grabbing my hair from your mother," Aedion chuckled. "Normally she would do it when she's underneath me, screaming, and mo-" "Aedion Ashryver! Zade does not need to know that! Especially now!" You scolded, your face bright red.
                                     Zade laughed, Aedion placed Zade down on the floor.
                                     "Oh, please! I'm teaching him," Aedion protests. "Teaching him? Teaching him about sex?!?" You scolded. "He's barely a week old! And you're talking about sex?" You sighed. "Speaking of, when are we having more kids?" "Aedion!"
                                     You stormed off in anger, Zade was starting to sniffle, wanting your hugs and kisses. Aedion noticed.
                                     "Hey, don't cry," Aedion softly said, picking Zade up. "Hey, Daddy's here. Don't cry."
                                     That didn't help. Zade had squirmed out of Aedion's arms, he stumbled to his feet then half waddled and half ran towards your direction.
                                      "Zade! When did you learn out how to run?!?"
                                     You heard Aedion's shout, making you wonder what's going on. Someone latched onto your leg, you looked down to see Zade holding on.
                                      "Your father's right. When did you learn how to walk and run?"