Fellow Assassin

Pairing: Celaena Sardothien x reader
Warning: blood, gore, broken bones....?
Note: this is more of an Aelin one-shot but you don't know that yet. You only know her as Celaena Sardothien.
Requested by: no one

                                               Sixteen-year-old Y/n L/n sat on a rooftop, watching an old friend of hers speak to her cousin and a very muscular, tattooed man. The rebel who was on watch couldn't see her because of how she can blend into the shadows, the only way someone could tell she was there are her eyes.

                                                The muscular man looked out the window, he spotted her and she took off.

                                                  "What? What was it?" Aedion demands. "A girl. About sixteen. Was just sitting on the rooftop right across from us, watching," Rowan reports. "Her eyes, what color were they?" Aelin asked. "E/c, why?" Rowan replies. "She's an old friend. More of a trainee actually."

                                                    Aedion, unfortunately, was forced behind because of his injury leaving Rowan and Aelin to chase after Y/n. The only reason why she was there because of Arobynn, she still has her debt to pay to him.

                                                      Eventually, the duo stopped chasing after Y/n. Aelin deemed she wasn't chasing after anymore and that she will come back some other time. How right Aelin was.

                                                       The next day, Aelin caught Y/n watching again, this time it was a different rooftop but still easy to see. Without telling anyone, Aelin slipped off to meet up with her, not even Rowan knew.

                                                         Just when Y/n was about to leave, Aelin caught up with her. "Did Arobynn send you?" Aelin demanded. "Would you kill me if I said yes?" Y/n replies. "No," said Aelin. "I trained you along with Sam. I don't want all of that talent and training to go to waste," Aelin adds. "I better go. Arobynn is expecting a report from me," said Y/n. "So you're his reporter?" Aelin asked. "I still have a debt to pay off, Celaena. A very large debt."

                                                          When Aelin has returned, she already has a plan. She could use some extra help from Y/n, the next time Aelin saw Arobynn, it's time for a talk about the young teen.

~time skip~

                                                 Y/n heard about Arobynn's murder, she didn't care two shits about it, even though he's dead she still has a debt to pay to the new King of Assassins. Aelin found Y/n fairly easily, she was on a rooftop again, sharpening her sword. Behind Aelin was the tattooed man, or Fae male as she came to learn. 

                                                  "Here," Celaena said, handing her a letter. "What's this?" Y/n asked, taking it from Celaena. "Just read it," Celaena told her, Y/n shrugged and opened it to read the letter.

                                                    "No," Y/n breathed out. "You didn't," Celaena shrugs. "I did," Celaena said. "I paid it all of for you and Lysandra," said Celaena. "I thought you and Lysandra hated each other," Y/n points out. "Eh, we're friends now," the male snorted. "Who is he?" Y/n asked, nodding at the male. "Just a friend," Celaena replied, he snarled lowly at that. "Yeah, I don't think he's just a "friend", Celaena."

                                                      Celaena returned to the Assassin's Keep with Y/n to help her collect her belongings then left it all behind. "Got a plan after all of this?" Celaena asked. "No," Y/n admits. "I never thought I'd be freed from him, Celaena," Y/n admits. "Good. I have something to tell you."

~mini time skip~

                                      Celaena, er, Aelin told Y/n everything. About who she was, what she planned on doing, to free magic, and so on. And she wanted Y/n's help.

                                                         "You know I would follow you to whatever end. Even if it's the fiery ends of hell, Aelin. I owe you that much."