Attention

Pairing: Fenrys x reader ft Gavriel
Warning: none
Note: Fenrys recently came back from whatever the hell Maeve wanted him to do and demands your attention.
Requested by: no one

                                              "You do realize you're slowly torturing him?" Gavriel sighs, watching you put a book back with Fenrys by your feet as a wolf, looking up at you with hope in his eyes. "I know," you sang, walking away to put another book back. "Then why don't you pay attention to him?" Gavriel confusedly asked you. "Because, Gavriel," you started. "The last time we saw each other, he kept teasing me. So, now he's getting payback aka karma."

                                               Fenrys knew it was hard for you to not just smothering him with attention when he's a wolf, you always had a thing for pups or any animal that is related to a dog or a wolf. He's a good boy, though, if you give him an order he follows it without question. It was kinda like the blood oath except he's not bound to you. Fenrys followed you to a table where more books waited to be reshelved.

                                                He whined as you started picking up more books, he placed his paw on your nose, you can tell he's trying to pout at you but you pushed his paw away from your nose, continuing with the reshelving. "Good luck." Gavriel mouthed to Fenrys, leaving the couple. You leaned on your toes, trying to put a book back, Fenrys quickly shifted when you toppled over, catching you before you hit the ground.

                                                "Dammit, Y/n," Fenrys cursed at you. "This is why I don't like it when you don't pay attention to me," Fenrys growled. "I can take care of myself," you growled back, Fenrys placed you back down. "Oh, like what just happened a few seconds ago? Sweetheart, that is not "taking care of yourself"," Fenrys spat. "You could have gotten injured!" Fenrys exclaims. "And what about you then!?" You exploded, shoving him back. "Your stupid brother took the stupid blood oath to Maeve because he couldn't handle being in your shadow anymore and you took it so that he doesn't have to go through what you have to now!" Fenrys had flinched at your sudden yelling, he didn't expect this from you.

                                                  He knew you hated that he took the blood oath but he never realized you blamed Connall for it. The only person you should be blaming is Maeve for capturing both himself and his twin, not his twin but you were stubborn. Fenrys scooped you up again, carrying you to bed. "Hey! Put me down!" You demanded, struggling to squirm out of Fenrys' grip but he didn't loosen it.

                                                   He tossed you onto the bed, pulling his shirt off. Needless to say, Fenrys also got his revenge back and got you to stop being so mad about the past. What's done is done and there's no point in lingering in the past. Not anymore at least.