Leaving Home

I suppose this is a pre-chapter of Coming Home. Well, sorta.

Rowan:

                   "Don't go!" Ronin whines, clutching Rowan's leg. "Ronin," Rowan sighs. "You have to let go, I don't have a choice but to go," Ronin shook his head, tightening his grip on his father's leg. "Please?" Ronin pleaded, pouting. "You're starting to sound like your mother when I had to leave for the first time." Rowan chuckled. "Excuse me?!" Your voice shouted from inside the house making Rowan chuckle again.

                   Ronin pouted as Rowan saddled up on the steed, you readjusted Ronin on your hip and you grabbed Rowan's hand. "Be careful," you told him, Rowan squeezed your hand. "Always," he told you, he leaned down to give you one last kiss. "I love you." He softly murmured. "I love you too," you murmured, Ronin hugged his father's neck then Rowan was off. "Run like a river, Rowan Whitethorn." You softly said, watching your mate leave for war once again.

Gavriel:

                  Gavriel leaned down to kiss Leana's forehead, he pulled the covers closer to her chin, he blew out the candles then quietly shut the door. Gavriel buckled his sword belt on and met you and Aedion outside. Aedion was already mounted on his steed, he already said his goodbyes to you.

                  Saying goodbye to your son was difficult, it always was, you still saw him as your little boy. Saying goodbye to your mate was even worse. "You know I will always come back to you," Gavriel murmured to you. "I know," you replied, you gently traced his tattoos then leaned up to kiss him. "Leana and I will be waiting for your return," you said. "Goodbye, my love."

                  You heard soft footsteps padding down the stairs. "Mommy?" Leana's innocent voice called out. "Where's Daddy and Aedion?"

Fenrys:

                   Fenrys carefully eased himself from the small pile of sleeping pups then left the dog bed as his wolf form. He shifted and found you waiting outside with his sword belt and steed readied to go. "Do you have to go?" You tearfully asked, Fenrys reached over to brush away the tears you were shedding. "You know I do," he replied, he kissed your forehead and stayed there. "I hate leaving you and the kids as much as you hate it, Y/n. You know I can't fight the blood oath for that long," said Fenrys, he tilted your chin up. "If you miss me, just look up to the stars and make a wish."

                   Ever since then, you took Celestia and Felix to the meadows where you can see the stars clearly. The children made one wish a night, they were the same thing. "Bring Daddy safely home."

Aedion:

                   Zade clung to his father tightly as Aedion attempted to pull him off while you readied Aedion's steed. You sighed and finally pulled Zade from Aedion. "No!" Zade shrieked, pounding his fists on your shoulder. "Daddy! Don't go!" Aedion sighs, he kissed Zade's forehead then your lips. "I'm sorry," he murmured for the umpteenth time. "You don't have to be," you replied. "Just come home safely, Aedion." He caught your hand and gently pressed a kiss to your wedding ring. "I promise."

                   "Be safe, Daddy!" Zade shouts as he watched his father join his legendary legion. "Come home soon!"