Memories

Pairing: Ren Allsbrook x reader
Warning: none
Note: Ren goes through all the memories he shared with you.
Requested by: no one

                                               Ren lays on his bare back with his lover cuddled up next to him. Ren gently runs his fingers through her soft h/c hair, it's addicting. Ren softly scoffs to himself, remembering how much effort he put into gaining the girl he still loves favor.

                                                He and Aedion were fighting for her attention, he had his doubts, Aedion already had the favor of taking the blood oath to Aelin, his chances of gaining the girl he likes is slim to nothing. How wrong he was, turns out, Aedion had attempted to flirt with her only to get declined almost immediately.

                                                  She spotted Ren watching them so she strode over to him and hooked her arm with his. Ren was flabbergasted as he let her pull him away, even Aedion was flabbergasted. Ever since then, they've been together.

                                                  Ren turns on his side, he gently pushed a strand of hair from her eyes then gently kissed her forehead. He pulls away then ran his thumb across a diamond ring settled on her ring finger, he brought her hand up and kissed her knuckles. Someday, her name will no longer be Y/n L/n, it will be Lady Y/n Allsbrook instead.   

                                                  Oh, how much Aedion will be furious about the news. He's still pissy about getting declined. Ren chuckled to himself only for it to wake Y/n up. "Ren? What's going on?" She sleepily asked him. "Nothing, Love," Ren softly replied. "Just remembering the good old days," she softly smiled as well. "Mhm. The look on Aedion's face when I said 'no'."

                                                   The couple continued sharing memories together, in each other's arms, laughing and smiling at all the memories they shared together. Some were good, some were bad, but they made it through together.

                                                   Ren kissed her neck gently then her lips, murmuring, "I love you." Before kissing her. "I love you too, Ren Allsbrook. To the moon and stars and back again."