Sleeping Problems

Pairing: Dorian Havillard x reader
Warning: none
Note: I imagine Dorian is Tim Drake 2.0 in a way. This will make sense later in the story, please comment back here if you agree from what I wrote.
Requested by: no one

                                               "Day twenty-eight, ladies, and gentlemen. My name is Y/n Westfall Havillard, wife of King Dorian Havilliard and Queen of Adarlan and guess what I find again," you sighed, Chaol sighs with you. "I find my husband not sleeping like he promised."

                                                 Dorian gave you a sheepish shrug. "Just.....give me a few more hours, okay? I'll be in bed by then," Dorian pleaded. "You said that two hours ago," Chaol grumbled. "I swear it this time, okay? I swear," Dorian pleaded. "You also said that a four hours ago," you grumbled. "Y/n, Chaol. I am so close to finishing this, please, I just need more time."

                                                  Once the door to Dorian's office shut, you sighed as you slid down to the floor with your back pressed against the door. "I can't handle this," you mumbled to your older brother. "Believe me, I can't either," Chaol answered. "But if there is anyone that can get him to sleep is you and I know you'll find a way."

                                                  That night, you waited for Dorian to join you in bed again only to wait for hours. You huffed and angrily slammed your book down on the nightstand, you angrily yanked the door open and stomped past a scared looking Chaol. He quickly chased after you, knowing exactly where you're heading.

                                                   "Y/-, bleugh, Majesty, Perhaps you should rethink about this," Chaol nervously told you. "Oh, oh," you sarcastically said. "Rethink about this? Oh, no, Captain. He deserves what's coming at him." You laughed darkly. 

                                                    Dorian jumped when the door to his office slammed open, you literally, literally, dragged Dorian out of his office and to your shared bedroom. You were pissed, no, beyond pissed. You were a raging bull.

                                                      Dorian knew you snapped and he has no choice but to do whatever the heck you wanted him to do and that was sleep for the first time in two weeks. Dorian was too scared to tell you that he was actually done with all of the paperwork, heck, even Chaol was.

                                                    Dorian carefully wrapped his arms around your waist, gently tugging you closer to him. He then whispered into your ear, "You know, I am done with all of my work now. You and I can have all the time we need whether it's snuggles, cuddles, kisses, sleeping, or-" he bit your earlobe and tugged on it. "Making you moan in bed."