I Could Get Used To This

Pairing: Aedion Ashryver x reader
Warning: none
Note: modern AU
Requested by: no one

                                               Aedion leaned against his Tesla Model X while waiting for his girlfriend to show up at the beach, he felt someone grabbing his hand making him flinch. "She wrote her name on your hand?" Aelin chuckled, written in black ink was "Y/n" on Aedion's hand. "Correction, I wrote it," Aedion replied at his cousin's remark. "So, she claimed you?" Aelin cheekily asked. "Oh, very funny. Ha, ha, ha."

                                                Rowan shook his head at Aelin's cheeky question while Aedion continued looking around for a familiar h/c haired girl and then, "Aedion!" His head shot up in the direction of the shout and he grinned when he saw his girlfriend running towards him.

                                                Aedion easily caught her by her waist, letting her wrap her legs around his waist. "I'm sorry it took me so long to get here," Y/n said, pulling away from the hug. "Hey, you're here now. That's all that matters," said Aedion, placing her down. "Let's blow everyone away."

                                                 Aedion pulled his shirt off, the girls started to hoot and holler and whistle. Y/n hesitated to take off her own shirt and pants off. "Hey," Aedion said, he wrapped his arm around her, tugging her closer to him. "Remember our last talk?" He asked, he rested his forehead against hers. "I will always love you, no matter how you look," said Aedion. "Always."
That gave Y/n the confidence to take it her clothes off and Aedion grinned. "That's my girl."

~time skip~

                                               It was dark at the beach now. Aedion, Aelin, and Rowan sat around a fire pit while the stage was being set up for someone to sing. Once it was all set, the band got into position while the singer also took her place.

                                               "Howdy, y'all," Y/n happily said, grinning. The guys all hooted at the sight while the girls all booed, they were jealous of her relationship with Aedion. "My name is Y/n L/n and I'll be singing I Can Get Used To This by the Veronicas."

You make me breakfast in bed
When I'm mixed up in my head
You wake me with a kiss
I could get used to this

                                                 Every single damn day Aedion would wake Y/n up with a sweet kiss, he would shower her with it before kissing her lips.

You think I look the best
When my hair is a mess
I can't believe you exist
I could get used to this

                                                  She was always self-conscious of her body and was hesitant to show her skin to anyone.

Because I know you're too good to be true
I must have done something good to meet you

                                                 She always had the worst luck with guys. Meeting Aedion was just luck.

'Cause you wrote my name across your hand
When I freak you understand
There is not a thing you miss
And I could get used to this

                                                 Aedion wrote her name on his hand so people knew he was taken and Aedion loved it.

I'm feeling it comin' over me
With you it all comes naturally
Lost the reflex to resist
And I could get used to this

                                                  Y/n couldn't resist him any longer. She tried so hard but in the end, she gave in.

You love the songs I write
You like the movies I like
There must be some kind of twist
But I could get used to this

                                                   When Aedion bad first met her, she was in a middle of writing a new song. A song inspired by him.

Because you listen to me when I'm depressed
It doesn't seem to make you like me less

                                                      He caught her muttering to herself "I'm so fat and ugly. How could Aedion ever love a girl like me?" He would deny all of that and listen to her about her problems and talk it out with her.

'Cause you wrote my name across your hand
When I freak you understand
There is not a thing you miss
And I could get used to this

                                                     She was slowly getting used to having Aedion around.

I'm feeling it comin' over me
With you it all comes naturally
Lost the reflex to resist
And I could get used to this

                                                       She's so close to being convinced Aedion will stay with her for eternity.

If there's a dark side to you I haven't seen it
Every good thing you do feels like you mean it

                                                       Sometimes, Aedion would show Y/n his dark side. Nothing too bad, just whispering sweet nothings into her ear or leaving love bites all over her neck, claiming her.

'Cause you wrote my name across your hand
When I freak you understand
There is not a thing you miss
And I could get used to this

                                                         Watching him write her name across his hand meant a lot to Y/n. She didn't know why it just did.

I'm feeling it comin' over me
With you it all comes naturally
Lost the reflex to resist
And I could get used to this

                                                         She's officially in love with Aedion Ashryver.

'Cause you wrote my name across your hand
When I freak you understand
There is not a thing you miss
And I could get used to this

                                                         And he with her.

You make me breakfast in bed
When I'm mixed up in my head
You wake me with a kiss
And I could get used to this

                                                          And nothing could make it any better.

I believe the Veronicas is a very old band. At least, I think they are.