Arylie os - Setting her priorities..part 1

Hey guys..so this is the first chapter of this moments book..i hope you will like it and updates will be slow..and i am keeping a voting system..

In this os..there will be no faltu ka miscarriage..ya Imlie running around being mahaan and trying to save gudiya..

Imlie was getting tired..puking their guts out..was not something she or anyone else loved..but this comes with the territory of being pregnant..she had rinsed her mouth and she was going outside when she heard Aryan and the Editor in the gallery..

Ed- Aryan..waise toh i shouldn't inform you this but kal board members ki meeting hain..

Ar- So sudden?? Is everything okay??

Ed- Actually..the meeting is about your work performance..and they are most probably thinking of removing you..

Ar- What?? Why?? I have done nothing but bring profit to this newspaper company.. he asked feeling stumped.

Ed- I know..but you are now lagging behind..tum meetings postpone kar raho..work from home le raho..whatever personal reasons you have..it will be better if you have a solid explanation..and know that i am rooting for you..

Ar- Thanks..he sighed and left..while Imlie was feeling scared..this was all because of her and her crusade to save Gudiya..he had been with her every step of the way..and now it may cost him, his job..

By lunchtime she had a massive headache..she had submitted her articles and left quickly..making sure that Aryan's PA informed him..

She felt suffocated so she decided to go the temple, to contemplate a bit..was she wrong in trying to save Gudiya??

Doesn't that child deserve a good life..she unconsciously rubbed her stomach..and remembered her struggles when Aryan thought that Cheeku was not his..

Im-(thinks) Sita Maiya..koi raasta dikhao..

She sighed and was going down the stairs of the temple..when she saw a small boy running after a puppy and was standing in the middle of the road..and a car was coming towards him..

W- Vicky!! A women screamed and Imlie quickly ran towards him and picked him up and side stepped..and she almost fell down..but steadied herself.

W- Vicky..!! Oh my god thank you..so much..woh i was just so engrossed in seeing the small baby..i didn't see him run away..she pointed towards another women with a baby..

Im- Please don't get me wrong..baacha aapka hain..toh khayal bhi aapko rakhna chaiye..

W- Han han theek hain..jayada lecture dene ki zaroorat..sirf baache ko bachaya hain..itna koi bada kaam nahi kiya hain..chalo Vicky..

Imlie chuckled speechless..some people were..she didn't want to curse someone infront of the temple..but something she said..made her think..wasn't she too neglecting her own child for Gudiya..??

She reached home and went to her room to get some sleep..but she kept remembering all the times Malini had created troubles in her life..and Aryan's unwavering patience..

He had always allowed her to anything she wants..but it is time..she focuses on herself and her family..she will not let Malini cause more troubles in her life..

Ps- Hey guys..so this is the first part..and please do comment on it..and here is your target..

Votes-6

Comments-6