Arylie os-Jealousy looks good on you..part 5

Hey guys..thank you for loving the last chapter..here is the new chapter..hope you will love it..and please do comment on it..

Imlie settled herself in Aryan's lap..still he wouldn't look at her..so kissed his cheek and whispered..Akkadbagga..he still didn't say anything...she kissed his other cheek..and said..ABP..still nothing..she smiled and kissed his lips softly and whispered Aryan..

He finally looked at her..but he was a bit teary eyed..

Im- Kya hua?? Why are you so sad Aryan..you know na..that you will always be my priority..

Ar- Why?? When there are so many men who are of the same age as you..

Im- Because you were the first person to have understood me..you don't force your expectations on me..and let me enjoy life as I want to..because for you my happiness is your priority.

Im- And whatever you heard on the call..was just a prank..nothing else..ab apna mood mat kharab..we have to go on a date..she tried to get up..but he held her and pull her even more closer..

He leaned down and kissed her and reciprocate..but he enjoyed the most was roaming his hands on her legs..well short dresses does have their own advantages..

She roams her fingers in his hair..and tugged a bit on it..while he moaned..she slides her hand down on his t-shirt and then goes inside..a shiver ran through his body..while Aryan played with zip of her dress..the loud honking brought them back to the real world..

Imlie was having hard time breathing..and my god..Aryan looked so delicious..especially his prim and proper hair..which was all messed up now..

Ar- We should stop..i don't want to give the world an entire show..

Im- Hmm..she makes sure that her dress was okay and got back into the driver seat to drive..her body was still thrumming with lust..and she tried very hard to control it..

The first stop they went to was Cafe Rose Gold..it has become Imlie's favorite cafe..because of the tasty and delicious muffins..they sat down on the corner table..and Aryan ordered a white sauce pasta and blueberry muffins for them..

Im- ABP..tum kuch nahi khawat ho??

Ar- Well I was thinking of sharing the pasta..

Im- Haye Sita Maiya..ee humar Akkadbagga nahi hain..tum maida khawat ho??

Ar- It is just one time Imlie..itna drama mat karo..she glared at him..and looked away..

Ar- Jungli?? Imlie..

Im- Kya??

Ar- Sorry..

Im- It is okay..😜😜

They were talking about her college and friends, he told about Bhaskar times and how Aditya is still making his life a living hell..

Im- ABP..humko lagat hain ki Aditya sir ko tumse pyaar hain..nahi toh woh tumhe hi kyun itna pareshaan karte hain..maybe he is a closet gay..thay is why he couldn't keep me and Malini happy..

Ar- Imlie..aaj bol diya..dobara yeh bakwass mat karna..yaar ab how will face him..this thought will keep on running in my mind..

Im- Well you can always fire him..i mean there are more talented people out there looking for jobs..

The waiter brought the pasta and the muffins and Imlie was salivating..she literally gulped a piece of pasta..burning her tongue..

Im- Ahh!! Water..she quickly drank the water Aryan gave..

Ar- Jungli..are you mad..do minute ruk ke kha leti..jab dekho tab chote baachon jaisi harkat karti ho..ab yeh thoda thanda ho jaye..phir khana okay..

Im- Yes Sir!!

Ar- Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta hain..😒😒😔

Im-😜😜😜🙈

Ps- Hey guys..give me ideas..where they should go next..and do you like the car romance..