Arylie os - Jealousy looks good on you..part 3

Hey guys..here is the new chapter of Jealousy..hope you will enjoy it..please do comment..

Imlie pinched his arm and huffed and went to sit on his chair with her arms folded..

Ar-(rubbing his arm) Jungli ho saachi mein..ab batao why did you come back..

Im- Akkadbagga humko gussa mat dilao..ek toh hum miss kar rahe the..aur wapas aaye aur tum..what??

Ar- You were missing me?? He said with a smirk..

Im- Par tumhe kya farak padh raha..karte raho meetings..hum jaa rahe hain to meet Maa and Di..

She tried to leave but he held her arm..she kept looking away..but he leaned towards her..and her pulse quickened..the moment was broken by Aryan's PA..

Sh- Sir..Oh..so sorry..

Im- It is okay..i was leaving anyway..she yanked her arm and left..saying goodbye to her friends..she went towards the parking lot saw his car..thankfully it was not Mrs. Lambigaadi..

Im-(thinks) Humko pareshaan karat hain na..hum eeka pareshaan karne waale hain..she took a bobby pin from her hair..and stabbed the tires removing the air..

Im- (think) Kash hum yahan hote toh see Akkadbagga's face..but koi nahi hum toh bahut maza aaya..

She reached home and hugged Narmada and Arpita..

N- Imlie..you back..you not going back..

Im- Aare Maa..i still have my exams..

Arpi- Toh..UNB se mil ke aayi..

Im- Di..uss Akkadbagga ke naam mat lo..jab dekho kaam kaam..aur mujhse puch raha tha ki why I came back..phir mene bola ki I was missing him..to mujhe chida raha tha..

N- Oh ho beta..tension mat le..tu aaram kar..we will have dinner together..

Im- Okay Maa..

She went to her room and looked around in surprise..why were things out in the room..her bangles, sarees and even the sindoor daani was open..it was a memorial..

Im- Di?? She called and Arpita came in and looked around laughing..

Arpi- Ghonchu kahin ka..hume yahan aane hi nahi dete tha..islye..

Im- Matlab??

Arpi- Aare baba he has not slept in this room since you left..bechare apni biwi ko bahut miss kar raha tha..so he slept in the guestroom.

Im- Oh..maybe I should clean the room..Arpita nodded and left but Imlie herself didn't have the heart to clean the room.

She went towards the guestroom..and smiled..this room was Aryan's..everything spic and span, in order..She touched his jacket and it filled her warmth..

She quickly donned the jacket and went towards the mirror..puffing the chest..she spoke..

Im-(trying to mimic his voice) I am Aryan Singh Rathore..Yeh tessri baat udhar rahi..she kept giggling and hugged herself..the feeling of being in love with him..filled her with warmth..

Afterwards, she felt tired so slept keeping his jacket close to her..and this is how Aryan found her, sleeping with a smile on her face..he sat next to her on the bed..not wanting to disturb..

Im- ABP..mumbling

Ar- Neend mein bhi mere baare soch rahi ho..he moved his fingers in her hair..

Im- Always..she suddenly held his hand and continued sleeping..

Ar- Jungli..

Ps- Hey guys..so office romance is less..but i hope you like the chapter..please do comment