Arylie ss - Kaun Mera kya tu lagaye...part 17

Hey guys...here is the new part..hope you will like it..also should i end this story at this chapter???😜😜

Aryan was starting to hate..every other one of his family members were in it..This is the second time Imlie is..she had fallen unconscious after falling on the table..thankfully the table was of wood..but she had started bleeding..so he rushed her to the hospital.

He looked at his blood-caked hands..was he really that unlucky?? Didn't he deserve to be loved..He came back to reality when the doctor came outside.

Ar- Dr. Imlie kaisi hain??

Dr.- We have stopped the blood loss..but since it is a head injury. we don't know anything for sure...

Ar- Can i see her??

Dr.- Not now..after half an hour..

After an hour Imlie was shifted to a private ward..and Aryan was there along with..he sat holding her hand..while he talked to her..

Ar- Tumhari timing bahut bekar hain Imlie..here is finally understood my feelings..and now on are in the hospital..

Ar- Jungli..apna khayal kyun nahi rakhti ho tum..jab dekho yahan wahan girti..rehthi ho..ab bahut ho gaya hain tamasha..wake up right now..please..

He laid his head down on the side of her bed..and then he slowly felt her squeeze her hand..

Im- Mmm..

Ar- Imlie??

Imlie's head was paining..where was she??..and where was Malini di?? She had saved her..she panicked..and tried to get up..but a man held her arm..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Humka jaane do..humka Malini didi aur Babusaheb ke pass jaane ke padi hain..uu ka jaan khatre mein hain..

Aryan looked on confused..why was she talking about Aditya and Malini..

Ar- Imlie..stop playing games with me..

Im- Chodo hume..she pushed him away..but then her head started to pain again..the doctor had arrived hearing the commotion..but quickly gave her sedatives..so that she can sleep..

Ar- Dr..what is happening to her?? Why doesn't she remember me..

Dr.- Cases with head injuries..mostly ends with amnesia..did she hit her head before as well??

Ar- I don't know..

Dr.- If she had a head injury like this..and now she has another head injury..it is possible that she has probably lost all her memories..in the time frame between..

Ar- W..what..will she ever recover  those memories??

Dr.- That depends on her brain..and her will to remember old things..abhi ke liye..please don't force her to remember anything..

Aryan could only nod..No..he didn't like this outcome..in no way..will he allow Imlie to go back to her Babusaheb..she had suffered enough..with the Tripathi's..

Imlie was sleeping peacefully..but her head was mess..he was having flashbacks..but of another man..talking with him..fighting with him on silly things..and marrying him..how it is possible..isn't she married to Aditya..but now she has married..someone else..she focused on the memory..trying to find his name..but all she remembered was ABP...

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..so tell me..should I end it here..keeping it open ended?? Please comment..