Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 7

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..hope you will like it..and some more irritated face of the nalla..

It was almost night when Imlie, Aryan and Aditya had reached the Tripathi niwas..Imlie was literally hanging on to Aryan's arm..she just want a bed to sleep..

Ap- Adi!!

N- Aru!!

Both the mothers came running towards the boys and hugged them tightly..Imlie smiled sleepily when she felt engulfed in a hug by Arpita..

Arpi- Thank you tumne mere UNB ka khayal rakha..i hope isne jayada pareshaan nahi kiya tumhe??

Ar- Come on di..pareshaan yeh mere ko karti hain..

Im- Aacha hum aise kya kar dis??

Adi- Tum dono ek minute ke chup nahi ho sakte ho?? Sir dard ho gaye..tumhara ABP..aur Jungli sun ke..

Im- Ee..Aryan ko ABP sirf hum bol sakte hain..aur woh hi humko jungli bula sakte hain..aur hum bhi thaq gaye hain..

Im- Aparna Maa..hum apne purane kamre mein jaa kar so jaate hain..

Ap- Theek hain jaa..she was going to leave when Aryan held her hand..

Im-(whines) ABP..humko neend aawat hain..jaane do na..

Ar- Ghar chalo..you have room there..besides..i am sure Mr.Tripathi and his wife would want some personal time..

Im- Aare hum to bhul hi gaye the..aacha hua tum yaad dila dis..

Ar- Maa, Di..let's go..Narmada said goodbye to Aparna and they went towards Arpita's car..Narmada sat in the front and Arylie at the back..

Imlie feel asleep the minute her head touches Aryan's shoulder..she held his arm tightly and winced a bit..

Arpi- Kya hua UNB..maza nahi aa raha hain?? Teri jungli teri baahon mein hain..

Ar- Di please..waise bhi kal office jana hain..mere hath ki halat hogi..i don't know..jungli..itni si hain..but so heavy..

N- Haww Aru..you call Imlie..fat..i will tell her when she wakes..both the women laughed while he just pinched his head..if they knew about his feelings..they won't let him live in peace..

Once, they reached Rathore Mansion..he took Imlie in her arms and took her to her room and laid her on the bed..

Im- Hmm..ABP..kahan jawat ho..she tried to grasp him..but he gave her a pillow..and she slept hugging him..

Aryan went to his room and took a shower to refresh himself..he tried to sleep but was feeling hungry..and the servants would be asleep..he had no choice..but to eat the sweet that Meethi had sent..it was really delicious..

Arpita had woken up feeling thirsty, she looked at the glass jug but it was empty..she took it and went towards the kitchen..only to see Aryan sitting on the kitchen slab eating halwa..

Arpi-(thinks) Iski video toh banti hain..she was looking at him teary-eyed..she missed this childish Aryan..

She had thought that they have lost him forever..but now due to Imlie..he is becoming childish again..she only wished that no one casts their evil eye on them..

Ps. hey guys..hope you like it..i didn't want too much of the Tripathi's here..and do you like the Arylie scenes and Aryan enjoying the halwa in secret..