Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love...part 15

Hey guys...thanks for waiting patiently for me to update everyday, my arms are still paining in between and there is a huge load in the office..so i am not getting any time..anyways here is the new chapter..

Imlie nodded to the challenge given by Aryan..whereas Aditya was feeling irritated..

Adi- Yeh sab bakwass phele kiya jaata hain..tumahri sagai ka muharat toh nikal gaya hain..ab tum bhi log bhi nikal lo yahan se..before Aryan could say anything..Imlie replied..

Im- Aaj tak apni biwi ko propose kiya hain?? Do do baar shaadi kar li hain..aaj tak usse se dhang se baat ki hain?? Patni na sahi toh ek friend samjh kar hi..Aditya winced..knowing what she said was right..

Malini looked at Aditya..and for some reason she enjoyed seeing him in pain..maybe it was a balm to her broken heart..

Im- Aur rahi baat muharat ki..she took Aryan's hand..jab insan aacha ho..toh one doesn't care about muharat..

Im- ABP..inko jaana hain toh jaaye yahan se..but i want you to propose me..

Ar- Alright..let me tell you about a jungli..he started..i first met her while she walking on the road carrying her books and crying yet behaving like an angry bird..

Ar- When i got out of the car..after she fell..i didn't help because I wanted her to be independent and do things on her own..

Ar- And she has done everything on her own..writing beautiful articles to taking care of my family..she did without any expectation..

Ar- When i fell in love with her, I didn't know..it was most definitely when were in Pagdandiya..but I want to promise her something today..no matter what..i will never make her sad..her happiness will always be my priority..he went towards the table and picked up the ring kneeling down he said..

Ar- Imlie..my beautiful jungli will you marry me??

Im- Yes!!! He stood and Arpita brought the plate and Imlie picked the ring up..but before she can make him wear he said..

Ar- Where is my kiss?? I won the challenge..

N- Aru..ab bass ho gaya..engagement poori ho jaye..toh kar le jo karna hain..both of them blushed..and Imlie puts the ring on his finger..and Aryan does the same..

Everyone was clapping and Imlie stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheeks..

Ar- This is not a kiss Imlie🤨🤨

Im- Well you didn't specify where i have to ask..pulling him a bit closer..real kiss baad mein milegi..and Aryan smirked..

Ar- Sirf kiss se kaam nahi chalega 😜😜

Arpi- Ahem love birds..picture times..baaki baatein baad mein..

Aditya was looking at Imlie and Aryan's face..he has truly accepted the fact that he has lost..and Imlie was right..it was him that stringed Malini along..he didn't tell her the truth..when he had the time..now he can do only thing..

He went towards Malini..who standing by the bar..drinking orange juice..

Adi- Malini..

M- Haan..

Adi- I am sorry..

M- Kis liye??

Adi- For everything..i promise i will try to do right by you and the baby..and the first thing i will do is accepting that i had goons kidnap Imlie.

M- Adi..if Aryan comes to know..he will hurt you..

Adi- It is incomparable to the hurt  I caused you and Imlie..i have to do this..before Malini could stop him..he went towards Aryan and Imlie..

Ps- Hey guys..since the starting chapters had Adini being civil to each other..so i thought this..hope you will enjoy this..