Push and Pull wala love..part 17

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..and I will not write the whole marriage thing..but two extra chapter for their post marriage rituals and honeymoon..

The Rathore's were all tried by the time they had reached home..and barely able to keep their eyes open..but still had early dinner and went to sleep..

But sleep was evading Aryan's eyes..he went towards Arvind's room..he felt guilty like he shouldn't been enjoying his life..not while the reason of his death was still unknown.

Imlie might believe that Aditya didn't do anything..but he was still sure that Aditya had done something..he was starting to get a headache..and feeling suffocated in the room..so he went to Imlie's room..only to see her sleeping in all the jewelry though she had changed her dress..

Ar- (thinks)Iss ladki ka kuch nahi ho sakta hain.. He sat on the bed and gently took her hand and tried to remove the bangles without noise..

With the bangles removed..the most difficult part was removing her necklace and earrings..he tried to make her sit up..

Im- Hmm..ABP..kya karat ho..humka sone do..

Ar- Imlie..atleast let me remove the jewelry..kal subah tak gaale pe nishan ho jayega..

Im- Mmm she just laid her head on his shoulder..Aryan sighed he slowly moved her hair to the side and unhooked the necklace..and then slowly removed the earrings..and then made her lay down..

Im- ABP..ruko na..she held his hand..don't go..

Ar- Neend mein bhi mere baare mein soch rahi ho..

Im- Mmm har waqt sochte hain..hum..tohar baare mein..she said in her sleep and Aryan had a wide smile on his face..he slowly laid next to her..she quickly went closer to her and held his t-shirt..

Im- ABP..i love you..within seconds..they fell asleep quickly..the next morning..Imlie woke first..she frowned to see Aryan in her bed..but then shrugged..she looked at handsome face and said..

Im- Sote hue itna cute hain..but utha jaata hain toh sabko order aur udhar dete hain..I am Aryan Singh Rathore..tessri baat udhar rahi..

Im- But you are the best...she kissed his cheek..only for him to pull her closer..and she gasped in surprise..

Im- You were awake??

Ar- Yep..and Jungli..you owe me a kiss..sirf cheeks par hi kiss karna ka irrada hain zindagi bhar..

Im- Karna toh bahut kuch hain Mr Rathore..she leans towards him..and then shifts on top of him..and his eyes widen..she kissed his cheek and he groaned in frustration..so she leans forward and kissed him sweetly on the lips..

Im- Happy?? She asked pulling back..next second she was on her back and Aryan hovering over her..

Ar- You like to tease na..now my turn..he leans down and kisses her slowly..and roamed his hands on her body..she gasped again as he rubbed on himself on her..and the minute she opened her mouth..he digs in his tongue..trying to taste her fully..

Moaning and finally giving into her lust..she pulled him as close as possible before they heard Arpita voice..

Arpi- Oh my god!!! UNB..darwaza band kyun nahi kiya?? They both separated and tried to make themselves presentable..while Arpita just shook her head and left closing the door..while they both looked at each other and laughed...

Ps- Hey guys...so consider this the last chapter of thia story..and i will write the bonus chapter soon..please do comment..