Arylie os - Bike rides and challenge..

Hey guys..so this is requested by Vishu1902..hope you will like and comment on it..it might have two or three parts..and it is completely AU

Aditya and his gang members looked at disgust with this new member of the gang..he was acting too cocky and always challenging him..he was a leader for a reason..Mr. M the real boss came forward with the new member..

Mr. M- Aditya..this is Aryan..our new recruit..i hear their is some beef between you guys..

Adi- He is being cocky..i am the leader not him..Mr. M raised his eyebrow and said..

Mr. M- Excuse me?? Did you forget who made you the leader?? You are here because of me..nahi toh kisi jail cell mein sadh rahe hote tum..

Mr. M- And this recruit is special  to me..so behave properly..do i make myself clear..Aditya bristles but nodded..as they left..Aditya felt like punching Aryan..because of the smug smile he had adopted from the day..he had came here..

Tonight was another race and this guy had nominated himself for the race..but it was his race..so he nodded towards Malini his girlfriend and she quickly went to tampered with bike..not seeing a pair of eyes..looking at her..

The race had started Aditya, Aryan and Yash the member of their enemy gang were racing neck to neck when suddenly Aryan bike..started coughing and wheezing..it went out of control and hits a boulder..and it flips..

Aryan fell down few meters away from the bike..he was groaning in pain..and Aditya came towards him..

Adi- No hard feelings..but yeh race mein hi jeethne wala hoon..he left him there and tried to catch up to Yash..he had just caught up and was going ahead..when another came in full speed and crosses the finish line first..

Everyone ooed seeing Aditya lose..he came towards the biker in anger and said..

Adi- Take off your helmet..dekhne toh de kaun hain..who has the guts to fight me..

Ar- Handle nahi kar paogaye..Aditya finally saw him and glared at him..

Adi- Tum maarte kyun..before he could finish the biker punched him with the spare helmet..

Adi- How dare you..i will kill you..

Ar-(groaning) Babe..i need some rest..yeh drama jaldi khatam karo na..the biker looked at him and nodded..as she took off her helmet..Aditya paled in fear..

Adi- I...Imlie..

Im- Hey Aditya..and by the way..it is Felix for you..and this is my baby..Ghost..

Adi- G..Ghost..

M- Adi..how did..

Im- Hello Malini didi..

M- No..no..you ..

Suddenly the whole place was surrounded by the police and they took away most of the bikers except..Aditya's gang..

P- Mam..aapki gang ka kya??

Im- What do you think babe?? She looked at him..

Adi- Oh hello..this is my gang..

Ar- Tch tch..did you forget what Dad told you today..

Adi- Dad?? Ab yeh kaun hain??

Ar- The man you talked to today..Mr. M..is my dad..so technically it is my gang..not yours..

Im- Inspector please arrest him and his girlfriend..they are running away right now..while i treat my babe..chalo dear..

Ar-(whispers) Will you wear the nurses outfit tonight..she glared at him..but he just pecks her cheek..so lucky to have meet this fireball..

Ps..hey guys..Hope you like this part..and what should happen next?? Please comment..and check the message board as well..