Arylie os - Paani Puri Fights..

Hey guys..so happy choti diwali to all..this was requested by tasbassumSilk0302..the paani puri fight or a scene we all wanted with Arylie..

Imlie and others were standing infront of the Tripathi niwas..Arylie and Aditya had just returned from Pagdandiya..and Aparna had invited them inside..but once again..Aditya opened his obnoxious mouth..

Adi- Rehne do Maa..Mr.Rathore and Imlie ko thoda time ek saath spend karna hain..dekho abhi bhi haath pakad rakha hain..everyone looked at their hands..but for some reason Imlie didn't feel like leaving his hand..

Adi- Waise imlie..i hope one day tumhe apni galti ka ehsaas ho..when this man uses and throws you like a tissue paper..

Everyone expected Imlie to be angry and say something but it was Narmada who slapped him..

N- Chup..ek shabad aur nahi..jab se yahan aayi..tabse tumhari biwi ne mere Aru ki aur Imlie ki bahut insult ki hain..ab aur nahi..

N- Aaj ke baad unn dono ke baare mein bakwass ki toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..turning towards Aparna..

N- I am sorry..but i will not stay here for a second..jahan mere baachon ki izzat nahi..unn logo se mujhe koi dosti nahi karni hain..

N- Chalo sab yahan..she said firmly..and they left..halfway through the way..Imlie was pouting and complaining..

Im- ABP..humko bhook lagi hain..tum toh humare khana kha lis..aur ab hum kya kare..

Ar- 10 minutes aur jungli..ghar jaa kar Mohan ko bol dene kya banana hain..

Im- Hey Sita Maiya..10 min jane ka..adha ghanta khana banane ka..hum maar jaayi hain bhook se..

Arpi- UNB..theek keh rahi hain Imlie..bhook toh mujhe bhi lagi hain..aur maa ko bhi lagi hain..kyun hum koi dhaba pe..ye chote stall se kuch lete hain..

Before Aryan could reply..Imlie squealed..she saw a chaat bhandar..and forced Aryan to stop..all the three ladies got down to eat something..while he made faces..thinking about the cleanliness of the place..

Im- ABP..aao na..

Ar- No thank..mujhe typhoid ya jaundice nahi chaiye..

Arpi- Aare Imlie toh chod isse..lets have a paani puri fight..

Im- Haan di waise..yeh toh hain ek number ka darpok..aur itni mirchi handle nahi hogi isse..

Ar- Excuse Me?? I am Aryan Singh Rathore..mujhe kisi baat ka daar nahi hain..and don't you know..mujhe challenge karna is the wrong thing to do..

Im- Aise hain toh aa jao..let's see kitni paani puri kha sakte ho tum..

Narmada shook her head smiling..she recorded the fight..Arpita gave up after 10..but Aryan and Imlie..kept on going..Aryan felt like he was on fire..but he still went on..when in the last second..Imlie gave up purposely.

Eventhough Aryan had won..he felt on fire and Imlie brought a dozen meethi papadi for him..

Im- Tum pagal ho kya?? Jab mirchi bardast nahi hoti hain..why did you do this??

Ar- I..c..cannot..l..let you one up me..

Arpi- Aru yeh chocolate..

N- Aru you okay na..he nodded..while Imlie just shook her head..

Im- Tum sahi mein khadus Akkadbagga ho..when he didn't eat more papadi she glared at him..

Im- Khao isse Aryan..after a while he felt better..but Imlie took his eyes..

Im- Hum karte hain drive..

Aryan secretly enjoyed being pampered by Imlie..and slowly it had become their ritual..whenever they would be angry with each other..or want to piss each other off..they would have the paani puri fight..so much so that one that the owner of the stall said..

Own- Sahab, Madam..aap log humari shop band karwa do gaye..aap dono ke game ke chakkar mein..mere customers gusse mein chale jaate hain..

Both looked at him sheepishly..and Aryan paid him some extra money..and brought a plate of Aloo tikki for Imlie..

Im-(giving a flying kiss) You are the best..par mein yeh share nahi karungi..😜🥺

Ar- Pata hain..tum jaise bhukkad ke haath nahi marna hain mujhe..

Im- Shukar manao mere haath mein tikki hain..nahi toh humari great koni toka paadi hain..

Ar- Are you challenging me??

Owner- Bas..jao karna yahan se dur karna.. both of looked at each other and laughed..while the owner just glared at them left..

Imlie felt content..even Aditya had brought her to small stalls..but it was always about what he wanted..Aryan was the opposite..it was always about her wishes..and what made her comfortable..

Im- ABP..she said..wiping her hands and mouth with a tissue.

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Thank you..

Ar- For what??

Im- For enduring my tantrums..for allowing me to do things that make me happy..you are my best friend

Ar- Hum f..she puts her hand on his mouth..mmfm

Im- 😜😜😜 Yes!! Aaj nahi bolne diýa..she took the keys and ran to sit in the driver side..

Ar- Jungli!!! He said with a small smile..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this and comment on it..kash yeh scene tv pe aaya hota na..