Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 18

Hey guys..so these are bonus chapters..so Arylie are married here..and i am not sure who requested their after marriage rituals and honeymoon..so here it is..

Imlie stood infront of the mirror..with her makeup gone..she could see the dark circles underneath her eyes..the week upto her marriage was eventful to say the least..with trying to find out the real reason for Arvind's death..getting kidnapped by Purandas..and finally getting married to Aryan..

Im-(thinks) Phew..meri life pe toh serial hi baan jaye..😜😜 she looked at Aryan..poor her ABP..had been so tired running around trying to solve the mystery and saving her..she goes near him and lies next to him..he comes closer to her and hugs her like a little child..

Ar- Mmm..where did you go??

Im- I have to get ready ABP..it is my first day as a daughter-in-law of this house..abhi bhi bahut saari rasamein baaki hain..

Ar- Aacha..he bit her neck..and hissed in pain..and what about keeping your husband happy?? He asked still half-asleep..

Im- Well..my husband is happy..when his family is happy..she pecked at his cheek and quickly got up..

Ar-(whine) Imlieeeee...😖😖😖

Im- Get some sleep ABP..it will take me some time to get ready..Half an hour later..Imlie huffed..standing in a blouse and petticoat..how is she supposed to wear this thing..she doesn't even like it a bit..(just assume Imlie doesn't like wearing sarees)

Ar-(hugging her from behind) Kya hua Jungli..

Im- I don't know how to wear this saree..

Ar- Toh wear your suit..or lehenga..

Im- No..bikul nahi..i will wear this saree..Maa ne itne dil se diya hain..she took a deep breathe and said to herself..i can do this..while Aryan just stood hugging her..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Hmm..he didn't leave her..

Im- Maa aap yahan..Aryan turned around quickly..and Imlie giggled loudly and continued wearing the saree..finally she was able to wear it and hold it in place..with a lot of safety pins..

Aryan too got ready and went outside

Aryan too got ready and went outside. The mansion was filled with guests..who were looking at Imlie and Aryan..some gave their blessings..while others commented..

Aunty 1- Narmada..tujhe saari duniya mein itni swaali bahu hi mili hain?? Tere beta kitna sundar hain..aur yeh..Aryan wanted to scream at her..but Imlie held his hand..

Im- Woh kya hain na aunty..Aryan loves chocolate..so mere swaala rang reminded him of chocolate..so he got married to me..the woman looked utterly confused..while Aryan flirted back..

Ar- I love chocolate?? Hmm don't give me ideas jungli..Imlie looked at him wide-eyed..becoming ten shades of red..

N- Oh..yeh sab chodo..pheli rasam karte hain..Arpita and Narmada both tied a thread to Arylie hands respectively and they had to open the knot using one hand..

Aryan tried once and twice it didn't happen so he took a slade from Imlie's hair and untied the knot..

Arpi- Woo!! Not bad UNB..

Im- My turn now..Imlie tried her best to open the knot..but it wouldn't open by one hand..

Ar- So..do you accept defeat..

Im- Oh hello I am Imlie from Pagdandiya..i will win..she held Aryan's hand and tried to bite the knot..when Aryan backed away..

Ar- Oye..kya rahi ho?? Why are you biting me??

Im- ABP..tum idhar aao..she ran behind him..but he dodged her..others were giggling when Imlie acted like she was fainting..so Aryan quickly held her..and she quickly opened the knot with her teeth..

Im- Yes!!! I also won..

Arpi- Oh ho..yeh toh tie ho gaya..chalo ab hum ring dhoondne ki rasam karte hain..

Im- Dekhna ABP..i will win..

Ar- Is that a challenge??

Im- Yes!! What will you do??😏😏

Ps..hey guys..here is the new chapter..and i wished yeh scene aise dikhaya hota..naa ki faltu ka drama..please suggest some scenes for honeymoon..