Arylie os - Our Family..part 1

Hey guys..so this is what i wanted should have happened after the miscarriage and Imlie leaving home episode..no cheeni and no faltu mein dying..also i am keeping Imlie junior's name as Iyani..and she is married to Dhairya..

Aryan had came back from office and as usual Imlie was waiting for him..she was sitting with her laptop on the dining table and the food spread around it..

Im- ABP..go change your clothes..khana saath mein karne waale hain..

Ar- How did you know it was me??

Im- Itni raat ko sirf tum hi wapas aate ho😜😜 he glared at her and left..while she was chuckling..he came back and they had dinner together in between talking about their work..

They had just finished the dinner when they heard Iyani's voice..

Iy- Dadaa!! Amma!! She ran and hugged them both..she was crying..

Ar- Princess..kya hua?? Is everything okay..Dhairya theek hain na..but she kept on crying..

Im- Iyu..kya hua..

Iy- I hate him..woh ek number ka useless, nayalak, idiot, unromantic..

Ar- Iyani.. he reprimanded her..

Iy- Aapko ko pata hain..mene aaj uske liye dinner banaya tha..aur yaad bhi dilaya ki aaj humari dinner date..but he forgot..and he is still in office..

Im- oh..my poor baby..don't worry tumhare Dadaa bhi aise hi hain..

Ar- Come on Jungli..at least not infront of Iyani..

Iy- I am staying here for the night..she huffed and left..few seconds later Dhairya reached there..

D- Amma..Dad..

Im- You.. Listen to me..Imlie marched forward and Aryan was standing behind her giving space to the Mama bear..

Im- I know ki kaam important hain..but apni biwi ke saath time spend karna bhi important hain..i don't care ki tum ek planner le kar ghoomo..but today is the last day our little princess cries..do i make myself clear..

D- Ji..he nodded..

Im- Good..and welcome home..mein Mohan se bol ke dinner ki tayyari karwati hoon..she left..while Dhairya looked scared..Aryan was looking at him..

D - Dad..sir..woh..he patted his back..

Ar- I feel you son..come on in..

D - Waise..aap dono bahut protective ho na..when comes to Iyani..

Ar- We had lost a lot..to gain her..let me tell you a story..

Flashback

Aryan was getting ready to go to work..it doesn't matter if Imlie has left..he will move on in his life..he turned around when he heard a knock..

Ar- Di..aap..

Arpi- Aryan..i want you to see something..it is related to the incident..

Ar- Di..

Arpi- Tujhe Arvind ki kasam..you need to see this..and realise..what a blunder you have done..and what you have really lost..she hands him the phone and walks away..

The more he looked at the video..the more his heart filled with hatred..he called a number and told someone to do something..

Ar- Tumhara bura waqt ab shuru hua hain..i will make your life..worse than hell..and i have no one to stop me..

Ps- Hey guys..so in this story Aryan will not allow Malini to waltz into his house and office..we get to see his dark side..and there will be some questionable things that he does..but this is all just fiction..please do comment