Arylie os - Push and Pull Wala love..part 16

Hey guys..here is the new part and i hope you will enjoy it..and for the next few chapters..i will fast forward it a bit show honeymoon and after marriage rituals please suggest me some rituals..

Imlie and Aryan had taken Narmada's blessings and Arpita had hugged and teased them..to not make her a bua(i hope it is right..i am totally confused this)too soon..the photographer was clicking their photo when..Aditya came towards them.

Adi- I..Ahem..congratulations..

Ar-...

Im- Thank you..but I hope aap aisi nautanki shaadi ke din nahi karegaye..and you what..we will get married in Rathore Mansion..mujhe yahan ka atmosphere bahut toxic lagta hain..

Adi- Imlie..i wanted to say..i am genuinely sorry..i know it doesn't change anything..but I am sorry..

Ar- Really?? Ab kya naya nautanki kar rahe ho tum?? Imlie aur Malini ki life kharab karke..itne logo ko problem mein dal ke..jab log tunhari madat toh attitude dikha ke you are saying sorry!!! He said loudly and everyone was looking at him..

Adi- Yes..right now i can offer you only a sorry..

Ar- But i have so many punishments for you..how about I ban you from journalism say for 5 years..

Im- ABP..

Ar- No Imlie..iss baar i will not listen to you..

Im-(huffs) Tum chalo mere saath..she caught his arm and dragged him outside..

Ar- What the hell Imlie..itna sab ho gaya phir bhi tum uss..

Im-(putting her hands on the hips) I dare you to finish that statement ABP😤😤

Im- I am not siding with that idiot..but if he becomes jobless, who will take care of the child?? Of all the Tripathi's?? Do you want them to come and beg you?? Or emotional blackmail Kaki Maa and ask her to let them stay in the Rathore Mansion??

Ar-(sighs and thinks) Well she is right in a way..he looked at her and nodded..and she gave a smug smile..

Im- Waise ABP..tum bol sakte ho ki i am right..

Ar-(pulling her closer) Nahi bolunga..tum kya kar logi..

Im- Well..i will not kiss you on the lips then..he frowned when she pushed him slightly..and went away..giving him a flying kiss..

Imlie went inside where Aditya and Malini were standing together..

Im- Mr.Tripathi I have convinced Aryan..and he is banning you from the industry for two years..i hope you can find something to do and earn money meanwhile..

Adi- I can..

Ap- Imlie..itna ghamand kahan se aa gaya hain tere mein..

Adi- Maa please..

Ar- Mrs Tripathi..it will be best to keep quiet..

Ap- Nahi..mujhe kisi se dar nahi lagta hain..kis baat ka ghamand hain tujhe bata na..

Im-(smirks) You really think i am the same emotional Imlie who will feel guilty or sad..about what you are saying..and it is not ghamand..it is confidence..

Im- I have topped in my school..Yahan Mr.Tripathi ke saath aane ke baad i accepted all of you as a family..did things for you..and now i am doing a job..and i am chosen for a promotion because of my hardwork..

Im- I am also doing my masters..while you and your family members whine and whine about miseries..itne log hoke bhi..you always want Mr.Tripathi to fulfill your needs..so cheap and pathetic you guys are..

Im- Kaki Maa, Di, Aryan chalo yahan se..aaj humara liye aacha din..i don't want it to be ruined by her toxic mindset..she glared at her and left..while others followed her..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter..hope you will like it..please do comment..