Arylie os (bonus content) Calling her Jaan

Hey guys..i will try to upload the last chapter of Push and Pull love tomorrow..but this was requested by Little-Submissive a long time ago..it was in a story..where Imlie dared Aryan to call her jaan in the office..and every where..here are some situations..

1. Calling her Jaan during a meeting

It was a weekly meeting in Bhaskar times where each department's RO was present along with Imlie..who has just been promoted as the RO for Investigative Journalism department..

Imlie was playing with her pen..she was getting bored of who Aditya was going on and on with how much he had trained his interns..Aryan was getting a bit irritated and he didn't want Imlie to get reprimand..and just to show her not to challenge him..he said..

Ar- Jaan..take a break for five minutes..you are getting restless..

Im-😲😲

Adi- My my..dekho toh..kal tak bolte the..humare beech koi rishta nahi..aur ab??

Im- We are engaged Mr.Tripathi..it is his right to call me Jaan..and we all know..how much he loves to irritate me hain na..Jaan..she emphasized.

Ar- Imlie..i mean..take break..please jaan..

Others giggled and awwed as Imlie left the cabin..blushing like a red tomato.

2. Calling her Jaan at the dining table..

Imlie, Narmada, and Arpita..were talking and enjoying the dinner..while Aryan looked on sighing..he had tried to school them after no effect..but he had a trick up his slevee..

Ar- Imlie..jaan..mujhe thoda dal serve kar dogi?? All the ladies looked at him..

Arpi- Maa..Imlie..isne jaan kisko bola??

N- Aru..you call me jaan??🤔🤔

Ar- Maa..aap bhi na..

Arpi- Oh..Maa..yeh apni..pyaari jungli ko jaan bol raha hain..kyun jaan..she teased Imlie..and for the rest of the dinner Imlie stayed quiet..glaring at him..and while she was quiet..the Rathore ladies were quiet as well..

3. Calling her Jaan in front of Preeta

He was praying to Sita Mayai for patience..from the time Badi Maa and Preeta had came to Rathore Mansion..she had been roaming arpubd him like a fly..

P- Ary baby..chalo na..hum dinner pe chale..thankfully Sita Mayai granted mercy to him..as Imlie came back home at that point..

Ar- Actually Preeta..i am going on a dinner date with my jaan..

P- I know i am that na..she tried to hug him..but he quickly pulls Imlie infront of him..and hugs her from behind..

Ar- Yeh hain meri jaan..he kissed her cheeks and then deliberately took her outside while..Preeta keep shrieking and shouting his name..

4. Calling him jaan infront of the Tripathi's
(Here Arylie are dating secretly)

Even after Malini's truth came out..the Tripathi's accepted her..because she was pregnant..in time..they forgot Imlie..and Malini was again in their good books..

It hurt Imlie..but..it gave way to her prioritizing herself..and slowly she grew more confident..and started focusing on her career..and slowly Aryan and Imlie became close..and they were secretly dating..

But right now..Imlie was feeling pissed off..

Im- ABP..humko nahi jana uu Malini didi aur unki gudiya ki ceremony mein..

Ar- Imlie..i know it is personal..but they have bought our services..and we cannot say no..

Im- But why meeeeee..she whines..

Ar- Oh ho my jaan..

Im- Stop..stop calling me jaan..jungli kyun nahi bula rahe ho??

Ar- You told me to call you jaan na..islye..

Im- That was for one time dare..still i am not going..there tomorrow.

Ar- Imlie..he said with a boss tone..and she could only nod..

Im- Akkadbagga khadus..she whispered and left..while he just smirked..a naughty plan forming in his mind.

Imlie was close to bashing the camera into Malini's face..if she keep taunting her about..how she found Aditya..and now they have a baby..but finally her control snapped..

Im- Mrs. Tripathi..why do you keep harping about old things..Malini mouth popped open in surprise as Imlie spoke in fluent English..

Im- He is and always will be your husband..i have no interest in him..i have moved on..

M- You..

Ar- Jaan..here you are..he gave her a glass of orange as the whole Tripathi gang looked on with shocked faces..

Tripathi's- Jaan??

Ar- Yeh baat udhaar rahi..Imlie smiled widely and drank the juice..and left to do her work..not before kissing his cheek and said..

Im- Thank you Jaan..she giggled and left..while Aryan had a loppy smile in his face..

Ps- Hey dear..i hope you like this chapter..please do comment on it..i really need some motivation to write right now..