Arylie os - Jealousy looks good on you..part 2

Hey guys..so here is the next part of the one shot..

Imlie and friends were in the restaurant..enjoying and talking about relationships and other things..but her mind was stuck on Aryan..she could feel his disappointment..that their video call ended quickly..

M- Yo!! Imlie..kahan kho gayi..

Im- Kuch nahi Mukul..just missing my ABP..

G- Haye..but Imlie..i have to say..that man is a Greek God..tell me does he have twin brother or something..

Im- No Niharika..he doesn't have a brother..he has a elder sister..Arpita di..i am missing them..she was close to crying..

Ni- Oye Nautanki..why not go and meet them..surprise de..waise bhi we have a week off before starting with our new teacher..

Im- Yes..i will do that..then she almost inhaled her pizza..and left the restaurant..

M- Oye paise kaun dega..!!

But Imlie had left by then..she wanted to surprise everyone so she decided..not to tell Aryan that she was coming there..as she was packing and booking the ticket..she realised that her class were start going before Aryan's birthday..

Im-(think) Yaar..ABP ko kitna bura lag jayega..ugh..aur he will definitely force me to come back soon..pata nahin kitna lecture dega..i want to do something special for him..kya karun?? Yes..she smiled and continued packing..

Aryan was getting pissed off..she wasn't picking up her phone..she had just messaged him that she was busy..

Ar-(think) Kya hua hoga..pakka koi musibat mein hogi..aur koi bhi friends phone nahi utha rahe hain..Yeh Jungli aur uske friends ek jaise hain..

The atmosphere in the office was tense..Aryan was in a bad mood..since he hadn't talked to Imlie..oh yes..the whole office knows courtesy of Aryan's PA..and her habit of gossiping..

It was almost lunch time when Imlie reached Bhaskar times..and damn she was beyond tired..since the whole office was in the cafeteria..she quickly snuck into Aryan's cabin..

Im-(thinks) Hmm kya karun..she looked at his chair..and her eyes twinkle with mischief..making sure that the chair was facing away from the door..she sat on it..and the next second Aryan entered the cabin..loudly banging the door.

Aryan looked at their wedding photo started complaining..

Ar- Kahan rehthi ho tum Imlie..kaam se kaam ek phone kar deti.. I am Aryan Singh Rathore..aur dekho tumhari wajah se i am behaving like a Devdas..kabhi yeh bhi soch ki kitni fikar hoti hain mujhe..but nahi..tum itni careless ho..

Im-(turning the chair around) ABP..kuch jayad hi bolat ho tum..lagata hain you are missing my koni..

Ar-(blinking) Great..abhi tak i was dreaming of her at night..abhi din mein dikh rahi hain..

Imlie stood up and walked closer to him and asked..

Im- Toh you dream of me?? Everyday??

Ar- Yes..pagal kar rakha hain mujhe..tumhari wajah se I am even talking to bejaan cheezein..

Im- Like this payal..she showed him the payal..and he frowned..didn't he hang the payal on the lamp..he looked at the lamp..and then Imlie..

Ar- You are really here??

Im- Yes my ghonchu..i am here..she hugged him tightly..just to make him believe..

Ar- Aare par why did you come back..

Im- 😒😒😒

Hey guys..here is the next part..hope you will enjoy this..please do comment