Arylie three shot - Tit for Tat series..part 1

Hey guys..so this is the humiliation series that i had thought to write..and i will update my other stories too..please be patient..

For this part..it will Radha Kaki..

Radha Kaki belonged to the generation of women, who had grown up believing that husbands were equal to Gods..what they say go..

So when her husband said no to working after marriage..she didn't say anything..she readily took care of the family and kids..and then came Aparna..even though she was also subservient..but she still had a mind of her own..and her husband actually listened to her.

Even though she cared for Aparna..she kept her air of superiority..and never let her guard down..they were all a happy family..till their kids grew up..

She felt jealous that Aditya had become a journalist, while her son wanted to be singer..and she had forced her to either join the business or do something worthwhile..

In the case of Rupali, she was more than happy to marry her off as quickly as possible..even quashing her desire to study more and work..

She had even asked her to forgive her husband, when Rupali told her how he would hit her sometimes..for Radha..this was all normal..

Even though she liked Malini..she didn't how she would stay in their house..even if she Aditya's girlfriend..she had no right to roam about ordering everyone.

Then came Imlie..at first she was just a servant..but when the truth came out..she hated her the most..due to her Rupali become a divorcee..Nishant decided to do a love marriage..and most of all the unwanted clashes..because of the trio Aditya-Malini-Imlie

And she didn't believe for a second that Imlie and Aryan were just friends..but she was happy that Imlie had left the Tripathi niwas..but she didn't like how Aparna would call her time and again to solve her problems..but everyone listened to Aparna only..so she learnt to hide her resentment.

In Rathore Mansion

The Mansion was abuzz today was Arpita and Abhinav's engagement and today Aryan and Imlie will announce that they are adopting a little girl from Arvind Foundation..

Imlie was getting ready when she saw Aryan smiling and talking gibberish with the little baby boy that had won them..she quickly made a video of it and sent it Arpita..oh the teasing he will receive 🤣🤣

Im- ABP..

Ar- Hmm..he was making sounds and the baby was giggling..

Im- I am leaving you ABP..she said..

Ar- Han jao..waise bhi i am busy with the baby..Imlie looked at him in shock..and picked up the pillow to wack him..

Ar- Jungli..what the hell..humare cheeku ko lag jayegi..

Im- Hello..ee humara cheeku hain..do idhar..and get ready..

Ar- But..but..

Im- ABP..jao ho..hum yahin hain..

He nodded and went to change..while Imlie played with the little baby..and he made giggling sounds..afterwards both of them..dressed him up and took him outside..Narmada was the first one take him away..while Aryan was itching to hold him..

Im-(whispers) ABP..be calm..Maa ne do do baache sambhale hain..she knows how to handle him..

The engagement was a small affair but unfortunately Narmada  had invited the Tripathi's..they all have congratulated Arpita..except Radha..who said..

R- I didn't know you were such a modern person Narmada ji..matlab apni Widow beti ki shaadi karwa rahi hain..aur apne bete ko ek anjaan baache ko adopt karne de rahi hain..jiske khandan ka aata pata nahi...

Arpita looked hurt..and three people were ready to defend her..but it was Imlie who spoke..

Im- Toh iss hisab se Rupali didi ki dubara shaadi bhi nahi karwati aap???

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the first part..do you think..my evaluation of Radha was correct?? And do like to see Aryan as the indulgent father..