Arylie os - Kaun mera kya tu lagaye..part 4

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter..Aryan pe thoda gussa aa sakta hain..along with the writer🤣🤣

Imlie was overlooking the preparations, someone by the name Uday was coming to see Arpita di...she was feeling apprehensive especially because this alliance was brokered by Blue Kaki..which definitely didn't think good for the Rathore's..but she didn't do anything because she had promised herself she won't interfere..not after what happened last week.

Flashback

Imlie was having a peaceful dream of eating her favorite snacks with ABP..when the alarm started ringing..she groaned in her sleep..usually she would fall asleep with her phone next to her..so she was trying to find the phone only to slap Aryan..

Ar- Oww.. What the hell !! Jungli..his loud voice woke her up..

Im-(groggy) ABP..tum eeyahan kya karat ho..she took the pillow and kept it between them..tum yahan kaise aaye??

Ar- You called me here..and you slapped me as well..she saw him rubbing his nose..

Im- Uu humko laga ki tumhara phone hain..sorry..

Ar- It is okay..he quickly left..otherwise he didn't know what he would have did..if only Imlie..knew what was he feeling in the morning (Ahem..Ahem)

Aryan was in his library talking with his secretary..he wanted to surprise Imlie..so delegating some tasks to other people..when he heard beautiful voice of his Badi Maa screaming bloody murder..he went outside to see Di and Sundar..and it seems they had gone shopping..

N- Kya hua Jiji..aap chillaye kyun?

Ne- Apni beti ki karoot dekh..ek paraye mard ke saath ghoom rahi hain..

Im- Blue Kaki..aap kuch jayada hi bol rahi hain..woh dono aache dost hain..jaise mein aur ABP..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- ABP..ee waqt uu dialogue mat marana..

Ne- Aye chup kar..kaachi ambiya..dekh Narmada..Arpita kitne waqt tak aise ghar pe àkeli rehgi..job toh karti hain..par shaad bhi zaroor hain..

Ne- Hum ek bahut aache ladke ko jaante..

Arpi- Bas kijye Badi Maa..i don't want to marry..and that is final..

S- I think hume jana chaiye..waise bhi ab jab Tripathi's yahan nahi hain..toh hume koi aur kaam dekhna hoga..aur rehne ka inteezam bhi karna hoga..

Im- Sundar ruko..Kaki Maa..hum soch rahe hain..ki Sundar yahin ruk jaye..jaise hum rehte the..rent..

Ne- Badi chalu hain re tu kaachi ambiyan..phele khud Aryan ko phasaya aur ab apne dost ko yahan le kar aana chathi..kal ko isne kuch kar diya humari Gudpatti or Arpita ko..

Im- Aare bas..kab se aap bezzati kar rahi hain Sundar ki..

Ar- Imlie..ek minute..Badi Maa..aap kisi bezzati mat kijye..i know Sundar is a good person..but Imlie..this is my home not a dharmshaala..ki kabhi tum, kabhi Tripathi's ya ab Sundar can come and stay here..

Imlie blinked her eyes filling with tears..he made sound like she was such a burden..she bowed and head left towards the front door..and Sundar followed..

Arpi- (wacked his arm) UNB..gadha..kabhi toh soch ke bolo kar..you made her feel like she was a burden..tere kuch nahi ho sakta hain..

Arpita and Narmada, while Neela was happy that her plan succeeded..she knew that if she continued to manipulate Narmada..she will definitely break..

Ps- I hope you like it..so Imlie has been ignoring Aryan..and Uday is here..he will definitely be a creepy dude..please do comment..