Arylie os - Jealousy looks good on you..

Hey guys..so this is requested by New_Random_Reader..about office romance and Aryan being jealous of Imlie's college friend..and this is happening after their confession..no faltu ka pregnancy..

Imlie was looking at the acceptance letter of University of Chicago..for the PG course in Journalism...well on one hand she was happy..and other hand..she was confused..she and Aryan had just confessed their feelings to each other..and now this..

Im-(thinks) Maybe i shouldn't go..but i won't get a chance like this again..but..how will they feel that the bahu of this house is going to another country to study..

Ar- They will be proud..Imlie turned to see all the three Rathore's looking at her and beaming with pride..

Arpi- Imlie..it is such a good opportunity..don't miss it dear..and besides..we are here to take care of each other..

N- Han beta..you go study and become big like our UNB..

Imlie looked at Aryan but he didn't say anything, while Arpita giggled and said..

Arpi- Maa..bechare UNB ko sharam aa rahi hain..we should leave them alone..

N- Han han bikul..Beta..you need help..you tell us to do fast fast packing..

Ar- Maa..please english ka murder karna band kijye..

N- You don't say a word..my beti understands it..isn't it Imlie..while she smiled and nodded..the women left..

Im- ABP..are you sure..i should go..

Ar- Tum kya chathi ho?? It is your life..i won't force my decision on you..

Im- I want to go..but our relationship is so new..and i don't really know how we will make it work..

Ar- Imlie..trust me..we will make this work..hume bas apne schedule pe dhyan dene hoga..and we can always video chat..and i can always come and meet you..

Im- Saachi?? Tum aaogaye to meet me??

Aryan pulled her closer and Imlie gasped..she turned into a mush whenever he looked at her with his intense eyes..he was rubbing his fingers on her cheeks..

Ar- Of course milne aaunga..tumse jhagada kare bina mere dil nahi bharega..but abhi ke liye..i can make do with a kiss..he leans towards her..and eyes widened..and then he started laughing..

Ar- Hahah..look at your face Jungli..she pouted and hits him on his arm..

Im- Tum na ek number ke akkdu aur gadhe ho..hatao..i have to pack..

It took them atleast a week to get their routine perfected..sometimes Imlie would call him..or sometimes Aryan..and sometimes they would send each others gifts..

Imlie would always send him plushy toys make an angry face..while he had sent her kitty plushies..

One day they were FaceTiming when Imlie's friends joined in too..

F1- Oh..my god..damn you are piece of art mister..

F2- Not more than Imlie..right he shoulder checked Imlie..and others rolled their eyes..

F1- Dude..atleast not infront of her husband..

F2- Han han..okay Imlie..chalo we have to go that restaurant..we finally got the reservation..we are waiting outside..as they left Imlie made a sad face..

Im- ABP..sorry i have to go..we were all waiting for this opportunity..

Ar- It is okay go..he said barely reigning in his jealousy..love you..

Im- Love you too Aryan..she said while blushing..

Aryan was feeling overwhelming urge to punch the boy..who flirted with his wife..well screw him..he is a possessive person..and he has the right to be jealous..good thing his di or Imlie doesn't know..or else they will not leave a single chance to tease him..

Ps- Hey guys..so here i am with a new one shot..without completing other..🤣🤣but please do comment..