Arylie os - My Sexy Akkadbagga..

Hey guys..so this is the os i was thinking to write with Aryan and Imlie..and you can imagine..Aryan wearing the same dress as in those awards..

Imlie had come back from quite early..and she was rummaging through her cupboard for something..she huffed and sits down on her bed pouting and Arpita came inside at that time..

Arpi- Kya hua dear??

Im- Arpita di..ABP humko ek party mein aane ko kahe the..but hum samjh nahi aa raha ki kaun si saree pehne..Arpita looked at the sarees..she felt a bit hesitant but still said..

Arpi- Imlie..tum saree mein aachi lagti ho..but sometimes wardrobe and style thoda change kar sakti ho..why not wear these dresses Aryan had brought for you?? You don't like them??

Im- Nahi Arpita..ee sab humko bahut pasand aaya but..humko sharam aati hain ee choti choti dresses pehne mein..

Arpi- Imlie..jab tak tum try nahi karogi..tumhe confidence nahi aayega..aur ek kaam karte hain..yeh dress lo..she selected a mid-length dress..

she selected a mid-length dress

Im- Ee toh bahut sundar hain..she went inside and came outside wearing the dress and then Arpita did her makeup..

Arpi- Haye..kisi ki nazar na lag jaye tujhe..kitni sundar lag rahi hain..Aru toh gaya aaj..

M- Mam.. they both turned around to see the driver standing at the door..

Arpi- Kya hua Mohit..

M- Woh Aryan baba ne bolo ki Imlie madam ko directly venue par lekar aa jaun mein..woh abhi bhi meeting mein..

Im- Ee Akkadbagga bas 24 ghante kaam aur kaam karta hain..she huffed and left with the driver..while Arpita giggled..it was times like these she missed Arvind a lot..

Arpi- Kya karun mein dono UNPPs ka..

Imlie had just reached the venue..she felt a bit apprehensive..Aryan had always been with her when she had to go the parties..

His hand on his waist gave her the strength and support she needed..he was indeed her dhruv tara..guiding her whenever she needed him..

Still she took a deep breathe and went inside..she wanted to make him proud and decided to navigate this party alone..until he reaches there..

At first..it was a bit overwhelming..but soon she got the hang of it..there were many freelance artists who wanted her help to create children's book..something she has slowly become passionate about..

After few minutes, Priya the hostess of the party came and met her..

P- Imlie..welcome to the Party..Aryan kahan hain..

Im- Office mein...she said making a sad face..

P- Oh don't worry..Mahesh bhi bikul same to same hain..poora workaholic..chalo..let's go meet the others..

After meeting everyone at the party..Imlie was near the food table when she heard a whine..she saw the cutest puppy sitting in a crate..

Im- Priya ji..ee ko band karke kyun rakha hain..

P- Aare bahut shaitan hain..iske maasum chere pe mat jao..he destroys everything expensive..

Im- Can i pet him?..

P- Okay..Priya took him out of the cart gently and gave her to Imlie who cradles him like a child..he licked her face and suddenly jumped from her arms and ran away..

P- Toffee!!!

Im- I am sorry..

P- Koi nahi..hain hi shaitaan..they both followed him..only to see Aryan standing there with the dog..looking so hot..especially in that suit, haircut, and piercing..

especially in that suit, haircut, and piercing

Im-(think)- Oh God..🙊🙈🙈

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like the small detailing..i have done in the chapter..and what should i write in the next part..