Arylie os - Push and Pull Wala..love part 14

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..hope you will like it..

Narmada and Arpita were running around making sure that all the preparations were done..they were going to the Tripathi niwas because Aryan and Imlie's engagement was happening there..when Aryan came in..

Ar- Maa, Di.. i need to talk to you..

Arpi- Abhi nahi UNB..abhi bahut kaam hain..

N- Arpi..ek baar phir se check kar le sab kuch..engagement ki ring kahan hain..

Arpi- Maa shaant ho jao..sab theek hain..

Ar- Guys!!! I need to tell you something important..Imlie is kidnapped..

Arpi/N- Oh my god/..kab hua yeh..

N- Haye bhagwan..meri baachi..kisne kiya hain yeh..

Ar- Malini Tripathi..ne..but don't worry..i know where they are keeping Imlie..and I will save her..but we need to act like everything is okay..

N- Han beta..it is time to teach them a good lesson..

Ar- We will but aap log abhi jao Tripathi niwas..i will go and bring Imlie back..

N- Theek hain..but dhyan se beta..

Aryan was just going towards Mrs Lambigaadi when one of his bodyguards called him..

M- Sirji..aapko aane ki zaroorat nahi..madam ji ne yahan sab sambhal liye hain..

Ar- Video call karo..

M- Ji

The bodyguard called him..and Aryan enjoyed the show as Imlie was band bajoing the people who had kidnapped her..clearly it was their first rodeo..

Im- Tum logo ki wajah se i will not miss engagement..aur shukar manao ki tum zinda ho abhi..nahi toh ABP ko pata chala na..toh he will break all the bones in your body.

Aryan laughed loudly and disconnected the call..he went inside to give the news to Narmada and Arpita..and then he went to get ready..

On the other hand, the Tripathi's had kept up the ruse and decorated the house..and even Rathore's were impressed but were still angry with what they done to Imlie..half an hour later and no sign of Imlie..and Aditya started taunting him

Adi- Kya hua Mr.Rathore kahin aapko bhi chod bhag toh nahi kisi aur paise wale ke pass..

M- It is possible Aditya..

Ar- Aap log itna surely kaise keh sakte ho ki Imlie bhag gayi?? Do you guys know something I don't..he enjoyed seeing the color drain from their faces..

Ap- Panditji..i think muharat khatam hone wala hain na..

P- Ji..bas 5 min baache hain..

Adi- I don't think ki Imlie aane waali hain..

Im- Duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaaye Mr.Tripathi but i will not miss my own engagement..the trio looked at Imlie in shock..while Aryan was lost in her beauty..until Arpita pinched him..

Arpi- UNB..tu kabse itna lovey dovey act karne laga..😜😜nazare nahi hat rahi na apni Imlie se..

Ar- Ahem aise kuch nahi hain..

Im- Kaki Maa, Di, ABP..i am sorry woh thoda time lag gaya ready hone mein..

N- You look beautiful dear..

Arpi- Kisi ki nazar na lag jaye..

Im- ABP hum kaise lag rahe hain

Ar- Hmm..okay..

Im- O..okay!!! Tum na..nahi karni hum tumse engagement..tumhari yeh punishment hain..she huffed and sat on the sofa..

N- Aare Imlie..beta zid mat kar..tu jaanti hain isse..ek number ka idiot hain..

Im- Woh toh hain..😜😜theek hain..i will forgive him under one condition..she stood up and walked towards him..tum sabke samne mujhe propose karo..

Ar- Are you challenging me?? And if i win??

Im- I will do whatever you want..

Ar- If I win..you will kiss me infront of everyone of everyone...

Im- 🤨🤨

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like the chapter?? And sorry i didn't show torture or anything..i want to torture the Tripathi's instead..please do comment..