Arylie os - Kaun Mera..kya tu lagaye..part 11

Hey guys..so sorry i am not able to give time to my stories..but this job is taking too much from me..anyways enjoy the chapter..

Aryan had slept half an hour..before he sat next to the sleeping figure of Imlie and started working..few seconds later..he heard sniffing..Imlie was crying in her sleep..

Im- ABP..please..humka chod ke mat jao..she was groaning in pain..Aryan kept the laptop away and laid next to her..and pulled her closer to him..and immediately she grasped his t-shirt..he soothed her saying..

Ar- Mein yahin hoon jungli. I am not going anywhere..

Im- Pakka na..

Ar- Pakka..he held her as she slept..he too fell asleep..that too without nightmares..

It was almost evening when Imlie woke..and Aryan entered the room again with a tray..

Ar- Good Evening Jungli..

Im- Hmm..

Ar- Yeh lo chai..he handed her the cup and then sat on the sofa..taking the other cup of tea..

Im- ABP..he smiled..it was months that she called him that..aaj raat ko bhar jana khana khane ke liye..

Ar- Han sure..he took his phone and said..batao kahan jana hain..i will make reservations..

Im- Mohan Dhaba..Aryan nodded for a second..but then looked at Imlie..

Ar- Imlie..please no..dhaba is so unhygienic..

Im- If you want my forgiveness..then you have to do as i say..

Ar- But why Dhaba?? Hotel mein bhi toh hum baat kar sakte hain..

Im- Because it is what i want Aryan..you always taught me ki i should keep myself first..that i should think about myself..i am doing exactly that..mujhe Dhaba mein hi dinner karna hain..

Imlie finished her tea and went to downstairs..Aryan felt sad that Imlie hadn't noticed that he was drinking tea..but Imlie on the other hand felt happy that even if it was to keep her company..he too had tea with her..she was being purposely obtuse..

It was around 8pm that Aryan came downstairs..when the landlord's wife (Beena) asked Imlie..

Beena- Beta..yeh tumhara pati hain?? Imlie was feeling mischievous so she went on to say..

Im- Uu kaki yeh humare bhai..

Ar- Imlie..he pinched her waist..and she yelped..aunty..woh humari fight hui thi..toh naraz hokar ghar chod ke aayi hain..i am here to take her back..

B- Aww how romantic..and abhi aap log bhar jaa rahe ho?? They nodded so Beena gave them a key..

B- Hum toh so jayegaye..aap log aaram se anna..koi jaldi nahi hain..she winked at them..and left..

Imlie went outside and Aryan followed..

Ar- Jungli wait..let's go in a cab..

Im- No..she hailed an auto..and sat in it. Aryan had no choice but to sit in it..Imlie couldn't help but laugh..Aryan looked so uncomfortable..it was so easy to forget that he was rich person..because he usually didn't behave like that..

Ar- Bahut hasi aa rahi hain..yeh sab tumhari wajah se ho raha hain. Meri baat kyun maan li..waise toh hamesha mein jo bolta hoon uska ulta karti ho..par nahi..Madam ji ko aachank se hosh aa gaya..and apne self-respect ka soch kar nikal gayi ghar se..

Im- Aryan..you are crossing the line now..you started the nonsense..tumne bola tha ki i am not a part of your family..aur jab bhi tumhari Mom meri bezzati karti you were just standing there mute..

Autodriver- Oh bhai..jhagada road pe kar lo..tumhara destination aa gaya hain..Imlie gave him the money and got down from the auto from the other..and Aryan from other side..

Aryan sighed..he didn't know why he was feeling so irritated..maybe he was scared that Imlie would send him away..he took a deep breathe and decided to make amends..anyway possible..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like their fights..please do comment.