Arylie os - Tit for Tat series..part 2

Hey guys..so here is the new part..and thank you for loving my story 'We are there for you'.. i will try to finish these stories soon..and it continues from the last part..enjoy

Im- So, iss hisab se..aap ne Rupi didi ki shaadi kyun karwayi..Radha had the audacity to look angry..

Ra- Kyunki woh uski zid thi..and Imlie apne se bado se aise baat karte hain..

Im- Jab bade bakwass kare toh aise hi bolna chaiye..kis haq aap comment kar rahi about Arpita di..

Im- Jab Maa ko, di ko aur Aryan ko problem nahi..who are you to question us..and rahi baat humare cheeku ko adopt karne ki..that too is also our business..

Im- Aapko koi haq nahi banta hain..to question us..

R- Pata hain..ab toh aacha hi hua ki..you and Aditya are not together aise tamsha humare ghar mein nahi chalta..

Im- Well sahi mein aacha hua..sir dard ho gaya roz ke drama se..and now if you don't mind..hum log engagement ceremony shuru karne waale hain..

R- Jo karna hain karo..i am leaving..

Im- Like i care..she glared at her and left..while Arpita was trying to control her laughter..

Abhinav clapped on Aryan's shoulder and whispered..

Abhi- Saale sahab..aapki biwi toh firecracker hain..

Ar- You don't the half of it..be careful..if you hurt even unknowingly..you will get Imlie's special koni..

The Tripathi's had left and Imlie could care less..the family had a knack to turn a happy occasion into sad one..

She went towards Narmada and picked up Cheeku..his warmth filling her with happiness again..but he kept squirming..she looked at him and he was making grabby hands at Aryan..

Im- Sita Maiya..mere bete ne bhi team badal li..she pouted and gave him to Aryan..

Ar- Because he knows Dada is the best..he was kissing him..when cheeku peed on him..

Im- Hahahaha..nice one bacha..Aryan gave cheeku to her so that she can change..and he went to change as well..

Im-(talking to cheeku) Thank you baby..papa ko pareshaan karne mein alag maza hain na..he only gave a smile..

The rest of the ceremony went without any hitch..everyone was resting after taking the photos..even the press was sent away after taking few pictures of cheeku..

N- Imlie..

Im- Han Maa..

N- Thank you beta..i know that we don't say this more often..but thank you for standing up for Arpi..thank you for making my Aru smile again..

Im- Aare aap thank you kyun bol rahi hain..

Arpi- Because you deserve to be appreciated dear..tum itna sab karti ho..office ka aur ghar ka khayal rakhti ho..cheeku ka khayal rakhti..humara khayal rakhti ho..without any expectation..

Arpi- But still you deserve to be appreciated and valued..

Imlie couldn't stop herself from crying..the Tripathi's never appreciated her and it feels so good to be loved and appreciated..she was so lucky to have found such a wonderful family..

Ar- Jungli..rona band karo..you are looking more like a baby than cheeku..she pouted as others laughed..but she too smiled..she wished that everyone stayed happy like that..always..

Ps- Hey guys..so here it is the next part..and next up is Aparna..please tell me what should i write for her..