Arylie os - Marrying Ghonchu Singh Rathore

Hey guys..so this is the sequel of I lost my best friend..and this is a one shot..with small small scenes..

Informing Narmada

After Imlie had consented to the marriage and Aryan had asked blessings from Meethi..they went to the Postoffice to call Narmada..but Imlie was feeling naughty for some reason..

Im- ABP..kyun na hum Maa ko surprise de..abhi mat batao ki mene shaadi ke liye haan bol diya hain..

Ar- Imlie you know..i don't lie to my mother..

Im- Aare baba..jhoot mat bolo..bas call pe bolo ki tum wapas aa rahe ho..and you will tell her everything tomorrow..

Ar- Yaar mere se nahi hoga..i am not good at this..

Im- Ugh..Akkadbagga..ek cheez maang rahe hain hum..aur tum..he rolled his eyes seeing her becoming dramatic..

Ar- Jungli..tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta hain..he glared at her and called Narmada..

N- Aru..Imlie maan gayi kya??

Ar- Maa mein kal aake samjhta hoon sab..bas yeh jaan lo..ki maybe she wasn't the right one for me he teased her..and she picked a book to hit him..

Ar- Goodnight Maa..

Im- Idhar aao tum..hum toka nahi chodne waale..she ran behind him with the book..until the postmaster told both of them to leave..

He quickly ran to her house and hides behind Meethi..and says..

Ar- Amma dekho aapki beti kya kar rahi hain..

Im- Aye..ee humar Amma hain..tumhe kahe Amma bole inhe..

M- Imliya bas kar..kyun Aryan babu ko tang kar rahi..she opened her mouth in surprise..

Im-(huffing) I hate you both..she left while they both giggled..

Returning To Delhi

Narmada was feeling sad..she really thought that Imlie would agree to marry Aryan..but she knew that she might be scared after her divorce with Aditya..still a mother can hope.

Aryan came home..feeling sad..and she hugged him..but then Aryan stood back and said..

Ar- Imlie..mere se drama nahi hoga..

Im- Ugh ABP..tum sahi mein ghonchu ho..

N- Aur tu maar khayegi meri se..she stepped forward to yank her ears..

Im- Nahi..she quickly hides behind Aryan..ABP khade khe ho..apni honi waali biwi ko protect karo na..

N- Saachi!!! I excited so much..idhar aa tu..she dragged her away from Aryan and hugged her..thank thank you beta so much..thank you..

Ar- Mein aap na English tuition lene band karo..mere paise waste ho rahe hain..

N- Koi nahi..ab Imlie hain na to teach me..

Ar- On second thoughts aap continue kar lijye tuition..pata chale aap bhi issi ki bhasa bolne lag jaye.

Haldi Ceremony (I am jumping straight to marriage rituals)

Imlie was feeling super duper excited she had always loved seeing all the marriage rituals in tv serials..and wanted that in her marriage.

So after her ceremony, she had asked Arpita to bring Aryan to her room..

Ar- Di kya??

Arpi- Aapki hone waali biwi se puch lo..i am closing the door..don't do anything naughty..thoda romance shaadi ke din baacha ke rakhna..

Ar- Aaj kal aap kuch jayada hi tease kar rahi hain.

She winked and left..while Aryan looked where was Imlie..

Ar-(thinks) Mujhe yahan bula ke khud hi gayab hain?? He turned around only to have Imlie cupping both his cheeks with haldi filled hands..

Im- Yes!! Mene laga di Haldi..as she was celebrating her victory..he pulled her closer..and said..

Ar- No my turn..he rubbed his cheek on her..all the while pulling her more closer..he smirked seeing her looking at him with wide eyes..he leaned again to  as if to kiss her..but backed away.

Ar- I am tired..he said..and walked away..thankfully Arpita hadn't closed the door all the way..

Im-(thinks) Yeh ABP..ab dikhati hoon shaadi ke din tak hum baat hi nahi karegaye..ee Akkadbagga se..

She stayed true to her words and didn't talk to him..even though she felt sad..seeing him sad..once they were in their room..he asked her..

Ar- Imlie..kya hua..are you not happy?? I am sorry..

Im- Kiss me and i will forgive you..

Ar- Kis baat ke liye maaf karogi 🤔🤔 I didn't do anything wrong..

Im- Aise kya?? Theek hain..phir sofa pe so jao tum..Goodnight..she sat on the bed in anger..

Ar- Imlie..she looked at him..

Im- Kya?

Ar- Woh i need my pillow..

She grabbed the pillow and started hitting him..and calling him ghonchu..when he pulled her closer again..

Ar- You know..you have to be more specific..where exactly should I kiss you..she blushed beetred..and backed up a bit..

Im- Woh hum bas mazak kar rahe hain..aise kuch nahi..she looked away feeling shy..

Ar- Imlie..i promise you..i won't touch you without your permission..ab rest karo tum..thaq gayi hogi na..he was going towards the sofa..when she held his hand..

Im- You can sleep on the bed..i have no problem..

After they changed into their nightwear..they both lay down facing each other..after few seconds..Imlie laid close to him..and smiled as she falls asleep the very next minute..he was feeling so happy..that she had chosen him without any force..and he promised himself to keep her happy always..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new one shot..and please do comment..it is a request..