Arylie os - Jealousy looks good on you..part 9

Hey guys..so this is the second last chapter..hope you will enjoy it..and please comment..i know everyone is busy but please try to find some time..for my story..

Aryan huffed..he wasn't able to sleep..because of the way that he had sent Imlie off..she had messaged him that she had reached..and she most probably would be feeling the jet lag..so he won't call her..

He stood up and walked towards the study table..her anklet hanging by the lampshade..he blinked..there were two..and then he saw a letter and a box..

He opened the letter..and it read..

So, Mr Mein Bejaan Cheezon se baat nahi karta..tum lis ho humari payal..par koi nahi..dursi waali bhi rakh lo..aur ee box mein tumhara birthday gift..

he opened the box to find an elegant yet costly watch..

Ab jayada muh na banao..jaise tum humare liye..uu costly dress lekar aaye..waise hi..ee gift tumhare liye hain..waise bolna toh bahut kuch tha..but as usual..you always fight me..😜😜

Ar- Mein?? khud fight karti hain..aur mujhe blame kar rahi hain..

ABP..tum muh phulawat ho na?? He chuckled..anyways Happy Birthday once again..aur hume zaroor yaad karna..and i expect a sorry soon..

Yours Jungli..

Well there goes his sleep..because he was missing her way too much now..he felt competitive as well..he will not allow her to one up him..and he knew the best thing to do..

Across continents..Imlie woke up groaning..she was feeling the effects of Jet lag..she cannot wait for her course to complete and return back to India..to certain cactus..yes that will be his new..Akkadbagga cactus..ek call bhi nahi kiya she thought..

Im-(think) Pakka office ka kaam kar raha hoga. Khadus kahin ka..she went towards the small kitchen..feeling hungry..and to her horror..she only had cornflakes and milk..

Im-(think) Ugh..i hate my life..she pouted..when a knock interrupted her thoughts..she opened the door..and Mukul waltzed in with his favorite white sauce pasta..

Imlie picked up the casserole and started eating it..only to have her tongue burnt..

Im- Eee...hot hot..

M- Oye pagal aurat..batane toh diya hota ki it is hot..

Im-(pouting) I am hungry..

M- Do minute ruk jaa..now give your bestie a hug..he hugged her tightly..and they were talking about studies and what Imlie did in India..

M- Waise..did you tell him..your feelings??

Im- Aare kahan..thoda sa time mila tha..usme mein aadha time usse office mein nikalna padha..kuch pagal logo ki mistakes ki wajah se..

M- Dear..abhi bhi time hain..you can change the party..he winked at her..

Ar- I thought i had made it clear..not to flirt with my wife..

Im- ABP!! She screamed loudly and launched at him..thankfully he caught her with quick reflexes while both the men glared at each other..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this..and do you like Aryan's new name?? Cactus 🤣🤣🤣