Arylie os - Our Family..part 10

Hey guys..here is the new part..hope you will like and thank you for all the comments and reading the chapters..

Imlie was smiling like an idiot..she missed this pampering..though Aryan made sure to make her feel like invalid..but it felt nice to be tucked in..or fed by him..

He was going to the guestroom when Imlie held his hand..

Im- ABP..kahan jaawat ho??

Ar- Woh..i thought..you would need some space..

Im- I need my Akkadbagga..she spread her arms and he hugged her tightly..she lays down first and he lied down hugging her like a child..she hummed a tune and for the first time since their separation he fell asleep peacefully.

Imlie fell asleep few minutes later..it was quite late when she woke up..and Arpita was in the room..she felt a sad..that Aryan wasn't there..

Arpi- Imlie..she hugged her tightly..Kaisi ho?? And here a note from UNB..she smiled and opened the note..

Dear Jungli,

Don't be sad..I have some work to do..uske baad we will spend some time together..besides..you look so beautiful while sleeping..bas snoring ka kuch karna padega😖😏

Your Akkadbagga..

Im- Iska kuch nahi ho sakta hain..Di..woh Maa kaisi hain??

Arpi- Theek hain..but she misses Aru..and she had finally sent Badi Maa and Preeta packing..

Im- That is good..she winced..she felt like pins and needles were moving around in her leg..wait..she tried wiggling her toes and they moved a bit..

Arpi- Oh my god..your toes wiggled..Aru will be so happy..mein abhi phone karti hoon..

Im- Di wait..let it be a surprise for him..

Arpi- Okay..and they spend the rest of the day talking and clicking photos..Arpita was really happy that her UNPPs were back together..

On the other hand, Aryan was waiting for Anu in a warehouse..and she came with a scared look..

Ar- Mrs. Chaturvedi..sorry aapki planning poori nahi hui..

An- Wh..what..

Ar- Do you think ki i am stupid?? Mujh pe attack hua..yet i lived and i get the message that you will give all your businesses to me?? Awful timing isn't it?

An- Just give my daughter back..here are the power of attorney papers..Aryan took the papers and took the time to read them..then he nodded towards a goon..he brought Malini inside.

While she had been dressed in new clothes..but she had been scratching her arm and looking around..

An- My poor baby..what did you do to her??

Ar- Malini..what is the time?? She stood rigid and then ran towards Aryan saying..

M- Please..please..i need it..bas thoda sa..

An- Baby..

M- Hat jao..she pushed Anu away..

Ar- Oh dear..someone is addicted..he smirked..

An- You!! She tried to move towards him..but the goons held her..

Ar- I have a new deal for you..you have two choice..surrender yourself the police and i will make sure that Malini becomes clean..

Ar- Second..you can have your business..but Malini will stay as my prisoner..

Ar- So, tick tock..i need your decision..

Anu looked at Malini..she was her child..but she wasn't ready to surrender and stay in jail..with a heavy heart..she decided to leave Malini with Aryan..

Ar- Tch..tch..what a women you are..and you wonder why your marriage didn't work..or that your daughter didn't have a happy ending..you are nothing but poison..

Ar- I will transfer the business in your name..now leave..the goons took Malini away to give her the shot..while Anu left..but she didn't see the smirked that Aryan had..

Ar-(think) You really think..i gave you a chose..even if you have chosen i have made that your business goes bankrupt in weeks..

Ar- Jungli will be happy to know about this..he smiled..thinking about ways to surprise her today..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like..and how many you guess that Anu would select her business