Arylie os - Our Family..part 5

Hey guys..thank you for the patience and such beautiful messages..and here is the new chapter..enjoy it..

Aryan was going to the conference room, when he saw the Editor coming towards him running..

Edi- Aryan..tumhara phone kahan hain??

Ar- With me..i keep it on silent in the office..the Editor took a deep breathe and said..

Edi- It is about Imlie..please check it..Aryan quickly took his phone out of his pocket to see more than 20 missed calls..and few horrible messages..He couldn't believe that Meethi ji is dead..he needs to be there for her..he cannot let her face all the problems alone..he will not disappoint her again..

Ar- Can you handle the meetings..or reschedule them..

Edi- Ofcourse..Give Imlie my condolences..

Ar- I will..he quickly left the building and took the car..he had broken all the traffic rules to reach Pagdandiya..the village was in chaos..the Sarpanch's son was dead..the Sarpanch came towards him fuming and aimed a spear at him..which Aryan caught it quickly.

Sar- I should kill you too..jaise i killed Meethi..Aryan swiftly took the spear and pointed at him..and he looked baffled..

Ar- Agar mein chahun na..i can buy this whole village in a click..par yeh Imlie ka gaon hain islye i haven't said anything..and tujhe saach mein lagta hain i need this to kill you..he threw the spear away and grabbed his neck slowly choking..

S- Ch..o..do..he coughed and released his hold on him..he was trying to breathe properly..

Ar- Agar tu iss gaon se bhaga..toh i will hunt you to the ends of the earth..samjha..he nodded looking afraid..where Aryan went in search of Imlie..and then he remembered the Panna Pari area and went towards it..

Imlie was completely numb..she had stopped crying..the tribals had dressed up Meethi in their traditional attire..and made pyre of wood and kept her on it..one of the tribals brought a torch towards Imlie..

Im- Hum kaise..ladkiyon ko final rites karna mana hain..

M- Imlie..yeh haq tumhara hain..tum bolti thi na ki Meethi ji bolti thi..ki tum unki beti bhi aur beta bhi..Imlie just nodded absent-mindedly..and then she heard the voice..she had been yearning to hear..

Ar- Imlie..she turned and looked at him..he had dark cricles under his eyes and his eyes didn't have the same warmth..it..was empty..she ran towards him and hugged him..

Im- ABP..he tightens his hold on her..Amma..she said and started crying again..and Aryan kept saying sorry to her..after few minutes as Imlie was going to do the final rites..she held Aryan's hand..

Im- You were like a son to her..aao..and they both the lit the pyre..Imlie looked on..she felt like she was the cursed person in the world..everywhere she goes..sadness comes to that place..she looked at Aryan and said..

Im- Aryan..i think you should leave..and dobara kabhi wapas laut ke mat aana tum..

Ar- What??

Ps- Hey guys so do you like the twist?? But this time..Aryan would not leave her..no matter how much she argues..please do comment..