Arylie os - My Sexy Akkadbagga..part 2

Hey guys..here is the second part..sorry if the posting is little confusing i will rearrange the stories..if i get time..anyways here you go..our Imlie getting butterflies in stomach due to her Akkadbagga..

Imlie looked on as Aryan was ruffling the puppy's hair and had given him a kiss on his head..for the first time she had been feeling jealous of an animal..

P- If i hadn't been married..i could easily fall for him..she chuckled as Imlie glared at her..

P- Kidding..she went towards him and took Toffee away from him..and Toffee kept whining as they talked Imlie looked on..

For the longest time she thought that Aditya was a quite a handsome man..but Aryan was a sun infront of a candle named Aditya..

While Aditya had to scream and shout to get everyone's attention..Aryan commanded everyone's attention the moment he walked inside a room..case in point..the giggling ladies ogling her husband.

She speedwalked and stood next to Priyanka and Aryan smiled knowing she was feeling jealous as he hadn't paid attention to her..but the truth..this was all his ploy to rile her up..

P- Come on inside Aryan..tum log baat karo..mein dinner ka arrangements dekh kar aati hoon..

Im- Akkadbagga tum baal kab katwa dis??

Ar- Oh this..just felt like changing my style..coming closer to her..Kisi ladki ko impress karne ka maan hain..

Im- Kaun hain woh?? Humare alwa koi dekh li ho tum??

Ar- 😖😤😤 I am not cheater..okay..tumhari baat kar raha tha..

Im- Pata hain..😜😜 Koi aur jhel bhi nahi sakta tumhe..

Ar- Aacha..pulling her closer..Imlie gasped her..he looked more handsome and sexy up close..

Ar- Don't look at me like that..i won't be responsible for what i do..

Imlie looked at him with hooded eyes and dragged him to nearest room, she quickly closed the door and pushed him slightly..he smirked waiting for her to make the first move..

She sighed and leaned forward and kissed him hard..he pulled her close to her as much as possible..she roamed her fingers in his hair..

He moaned they separated and Imlie attacked his neck..she bit him..when they both heard a gasp..

P- Oh my god..I am sorry..she turned around smiling..

Aryan pulled Imlie behind while she adjusted her dress and her hair..and he too took a deep breathe..

Im- Priyanka..i am sorry..i know it was not appropriate..

P- Chill guys..i am married too..you don't wanna know the scandals me and my husband had created..

P- But if you want to continue..let me just leave..

Ar- It is okay..we should go outside..Imlie nodded feeling a bit embarrassed and awkward that she jumped on Aryan like that too in the house of his business partners..

Aryan frowned Imlie had been silent for the reminder of the party..she was sitting and petting Toffee after having dinner..what happened suddenly??

They were going back home and she was still slient..is it because of they made out with each other?? But she never had a problem with that..then what is it??

Ps- I hope you like it..and the twist how was it?? Do you feel it was bit inappropriate to make out in another's house.. please do comment