Arylie os - Kaun Mera..kya tu lagaye..part 13

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..thank you for those who give comments on my stories..also for Sumaan fans i will try to upload a chapter of the new story today..

Imlie was feeling scared..and top of that she felt weird..Aryan had been silent this whole time..he hadn't said a word as they quickly paid for the food..and left for the hospital in an auto.

Im-(thinks) Maybe..he is in shock..she held his arm in reassurance..but still he didn't anything..

Half an hour later..they reached the hospital..and the receptionist guided them to Narmada's room..Imlie smiled a bit seeing Arpita..but she was behaving weird as well..

Ar- Di..Maa theek hain..he asked in a cold tone..

Arpi- Han..woh bas ek mild heartattack tha..she said..looking nervous..

Finally, Imlie's inquisitive mind..connected the dots..the way Aryan was behaving..Arpita's nervousness..was this..a ruse to bring Aryan back..she looked at both of them..finally understanding their weird behavior..

She was beyond furious..yet she calmly went inside..Narmada looked at her..her smile faltering a bit..she was feeling nervous..

Im- Kaki Maa..kaise ho aap??

N- Imlie..mein theek hoon..tum yahan?? Aru kahan hain..

Ar- I am here Maa..

Im- Kaki Maa..aapse kuch pucha mene..kaise ho aap..

N- Theek hoon..bas Aru ki yaad aati hain..and after a pause she said..aur teri bhi..

Im- Phir yeh sab natak kyun?? All three of them looked at Imlie..she had never asked anything so rudely to anyone..

N- N..natak?? And kaise baat kar rahi ho tum??

Im- Kyun bura laga?? Toh aap apne baacho ke baare mein..baar baar aise natak mat kijye..think about it..apna papa ko aur Arvind jiju ko kho ke..how much they have suffered??

Im- Aapko aise pareshaan and baar baar aise natak karte hue dekh aacha lag aayega..Aryan ka toh soch lijye..usse kitna feel hota hoga baar mere aur aapke beech mein choose karke..

Im- Na aap Blue Kaki ki baat manti..na hi yeh sab hota..aapko mujhse problem hain..i am fine with it..but aap please baar baar Aryan aur Arpita di pareshaan mat kijye..

Im- I am not coming back to Rathore Mansion..Aryan ko wapas aana hain ya nahi..yeh uski marzi hain..take care..she left without saying goodbye..

Aryan followed her outside and said..

Ar- Imlie wait..bahut raat ho gayi hain..let me come with you..

Im- I will manage ABP..tum raho yahan..Kaki Maa needs you..after a pause she said..i am sorry..i didn't mean to speak so harshly to her..it was..

Ar- It wasn't wrong Imlie..she has done this before..pheli baar toh jaan nikal gayi thi..i was so scared..Imlie..stepped towards him..she could how much he was shivering..she held him..and he her hugged tightly..

Imlie patted his back..even though she was hurt that he had stayed quiet when..but she never..like him seeing sad..

Im- Sab theek ho jayega ABP..if you want..you can go home for a few days..

Ar- Nahi..i want to be with you..please..

Im- Theek hain..i will stay outside the room..tum baat karo kaki maa se..he nodded and left..Imlie..when did things became this difficult..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this Imlie..and suggest me some more scenes related to Arylie