Arylie os- Tit for Tat series..part 3

Hey guys..so this was requested by a reader..and it has Aparna in it..hope you will enjoy it..and all these stories are not related each other in the timeline..

Aparna liked Imlie..she was the perfect servant who would run and do the work whenever she wanted..though she was a bit weird but she still liked her..that is until the truth came out that she of all people was married to her son Aditya.

And from that moment she had hated her..but then Malini changed..and her hatred for Imlie decreased because she was still devoted to Aditya..

But now seeing her giggling and smiling with Aryan..she wanted to destroy that girl's life..just like she had destroyed Aditya's..so for that reason..she would always behave like a good 'mother' to Imlie..

Hell, she even paid a girl to act cozy with Aryan..and she had planned Imlie to see that..when she had taken her out for lunch..

Ap- Imlie..

Im- Han..woh Aryan hain na..Imlie turned around to see a girl literally hanging on his arm..

Im- ABP yahan kya karat hain?? Uuki meeting tha na..she said aloud..hum mil kar aate hain..

Ap- Imlie nahi..dekh I know ki Aryan is good guy..but aadmiyon ka pata nahi chalta hain..when they change..

Im- Nahi Aparna Maa..ABP..aise nahi hain..he would never cheat on me..

Ap- Tu Adi ke baare mein bhi aise sochti thi na..and look what happened with Malini..

Ap- Look we don't know the truth..but he might be cheating on you..if not with her..then with Preeta..soch ke dekho..tum dono ka rishta was because of a deal right..

Im- Hum jana hain yahan se..humko bhook nahi hain..she left quickly while Aparna smirked..she felt happy seeing Imlie sad..

It was just the beginning..she would always try to poison Imlie's mind whenever she went to the Rathore Mansion..or would see her in the temple..

One day that same girl came to meet Imlie at the temple and Aparna was beyond happy with what was happening..

G- Tum Imlie ho na?? Aryan Singh Rathore ki wife..

Im- Haan..but why do you want to know??

G- Because I am pregnant with his child and here is the proof..she handed her the pregnancy and DNA reports..

Imlie was completely broken..she took a step back..and Aparna held her..and rubbed her back as she was crying..

Im- Aap theek bol rahi thi Maa..he was cheating on me..

Ap- Shaant ho dear..i am sure zaroor koi misunderstanding hui hain..tu bolti thi ki Aryan cannot cheat on you..

Im- Toh phir yeh reports aur koi ladki kyun jhoot bolegi..especially when it is connected with her child..ab mein kya karun..

Im- Kaki Maa aur Di ko toh saach pata hona chaiye..she looked at the girl and grabbed her and was walking away but then stopped..

Im- Itna drama kaafi hain..ya..i need to act to more..Mrs. Aparna Tripathi??

Ap- What..she acted like she was confused..

Ps..Hey guys..so hope you like it..and please do comment..