Arylie os- We are there for you..part 9

Hey guys..so here is the next part..i hope you will like it..

Aryan was talking to someone on the phone..getting updates..

M- He is in the hospital for physiotherapy..the doctors had to do an amputation since..the stitches forest rangers had done were infected..

Ar- And what about his family..half of them have went to Australia..and rest are still staying in that rented house..all are doing odd jobs to go by..

Ar- That is good..keep updating me..

M- Yes sir..

Aryan cuts the call..even though this was not the way he wanted revenge..but i guess karma is definitely a bitch..he smiled and focused upon what almost happened today..he had to control so much..all he wanted to do was kiss her..but still he will do that only when she is ready..

When he returned home in the evening..Imlie, Arpita and Narmada were looking at the photos of several boys..

Ar- Maa..aap phir shuru ho gayi..with this shaadi business..

N- You be quite..tu toh mujhe apni shaadi dekhna ka mauka dega nahi..atleast Arpi ya Imlie ki shaadi dekh loon..

Aryan looked at Imlie..but she was engrossed with selecting the best photos..

Im- Kaki Maa!! Ee dekho ee perfect hain..Handsome hain..paise wala hain..aur apna NGO bhi hain..

N- U like him Imlie..

Im- Han bikul..

Arpi- Toh Maa aise karo..kyun na Imlie ka biodata bhej do unko..

Im/Ar- Kya/What??

N- Han that is good idea..mil le ek baar..you too deserve some happiness in your life dear..

Im/Ar- Humko nahi karni kisi se shaadi/ She won't marry anyone else.

Im- ABP..tum kahe beech mein bolat ho..hum baat kar rahe hain na..

Ar- Han dikh raha hain..abhi toh itne maaze se photo dekh rahi thi..

Im- Han toh..toka kya problem hain..tum huamre boyfriend ho??

Ar-..

Im- Nahi ho na..toh chup raho..Kaki Maa..hum saach mein kisi se shaadi nahi karna chathe hain.

Arpi- Imlie..milte hi shaadi karne ko kaun bol raha hain..mil le baat kar le..

N- Han beta please mere liye..

Ar- Aap dono isse force mar kijye..she can decide what she want to do na..

Arpi- Aru..tu kyun itna chid raha hain..

Ar- Because I like her!!! Bas..mil gayi shaanti aap logo ko..

Imlie looked at him in surprise..and he went to his room in anger..while Imlie followed him..

Ar- Jungli..i am not in a mood to talk..

Im- Then we shouldn't talk..he turned towards her to ask what she was talking when she should on her toes and kissed him sweetly on the lips..

He puts his hand on her waist and pulled her closer..and they continued kissing until they heard a yell..

Arpi- Yes!!! Maa..plan successful..Arpita giggled and went away..

Im- Waise tum humko bole kyun nahi..ki you liked me before..kal kahe chidye humka..

Ar- Maza aata hain..tumhe tease karne mein..

Im- Aise kya..ab toh hum zaarur mili hain jaa ke..uu ladke se..

Ar- Sochna bhi mat..he pulled her closer again and kissed her again..while they smiled and giggled in between the kisses...

Ps- Hey guys..so i am thinking one chapter and this story is over..just few scenes of them in being love..before shaadi..what say??