Arylie/Imlie os - New Beginnings

Hey guys..so this is a one shot..just something..when Imlie sees Aditya and Malini together she quickly leaves from the bus stand..because she hated being a second women in someone's life..so this is how Aryan and Imlie meet in Dhaba..after one year..no faltu ka revenge..

The alarm was blaring like a horn and Imlie slapped on it..a little girl groaned in her sleep and hugged Imlie tighter..

G- Imliya..mat jaa na..

Im- Sorry dear..have to help Kaka with the dhaba..you sleep..she went to the bathroom..quickly took a shower and changed her clothes..she got ready and went outside.

Here Kaka..aka Brigader..Balbir Singh was washing the huge utensils..

Im- Kaka..aapko bol hain na..i will wash the dishes..and you will cook..aap phir se saari mehnat khud kar rahe hain..

Bal- Sorry..bas aadat hain na..saara kaam ek saath karni ki..

Im- Aap jao..sab ready karo..and i will wash them..

After dividing the work..they were doung their work..Balbir looked on and smiled..life had been cruel to him..that he had lost his daughter and son-in-law in accident..but it had given him a prize possession like Imlie and Cheeni..his granddaughter..

Imlie had become like a daughter for him..and he knew that she had sad past..but she wouldn't divulge in it..an hour later..they both were cooking today's menu..gobi aloo, rajma, pavbhaji and making the filling for aloo and pyazz parantha..

The customers had started trickling in and most of them knew Imlie by now..and she would often talk to them..like this one customer who was Balbir's best friend and always order Aloo parantha and lassi..

Im- Kaka aapke friend ko sugar ki bimari hain..phir bhi aap kuch nahi bolte hain unhe?? This is the last time i am serving him lassi..kal bhi order kiya toh i will call auntyji..

Both the men laughed loudly..and Imlie huffed and left..on the other hand..the Rathore's were on the way to Delhi..they had shifted their businesses base to Delhi..so they were driving from Jaipur to Delhi.

Arpi- Arvind..hum kisi dhaba mein ruk jaate hain..meri aur Maa ki halat theek nahi hain..bahut bhook lag rahi hain..

Ar- Di..Dhaba sab bahut unhygienic hoga..let's search for a hotel..

Arpi- Tu chup kar UNB..tujhe problem hain na..toh ek kaam kar..apne khane mein sanitizer ki bottle dal dena..

Ar- Di..aap kya..

Arv- Guys!!! Enough..Aru please maan ja..waise bhi Arpi ki aisi halat mein we shouldn't risk her staying too hungry for long..

Aryan sighed..of course Jiju was right..Arpita was pregnant..and she was craving as well..so Arvind stopped at the same dhaba where Imlie was working..

Imlie had welcomed them..and then she saw how uncomfortable Arpita looked sitting on the chair..so she quickly ran inside and brought a pillow for her..

Im- Yeh lo Madamji..to give support to your back..Arpita moaned in appreciation..Imlie smiled and gave them the menu..Aryan looked at it and asked..

Ar- Yahan poha jaise healthy item nahi hain kya??

Arv- Aryan..Arvind sighed..he loved Aryan..but sometimes he acted way too much high maintenance..

Im- Waise toh hum nahi banate aise healthy options..but if you want i can cook it for you..

Ar- Yes please..

After taking their order..Imlie left..Balbir served them the food and ten minutes Imlie came with a bowl of delicious looking Poha..

Im- I hope you like spicy food..and i would love your feedback..

Aryan nodded and the others were looking in shock..as he was eating food made by someone else..

Ar-(moans) This is so good..Maa aap uss ladki se recipe le lo..this is too good..

Arpi- Maa..recipe se jayada..aap seedha uska haath maang lo..aur iss ghonchu ki shaadi karwa do..

N- Not a bad idea..

Ar- Aare yaar..islye i don't come anywhere with you..jab dekho shaadi shaadi..thaq gaya hoon mein..nahi karni mujhe shaadi!!!

Arv- Calm down Aryan..he said firmly and aap log bhi please..this teasing can wait when we reach home..

As they were leaving Imlie smiled as Narmada had given her tip..even though she was trying to refuse..but she told her to keep it as her ashirwad..but most of all she loved that Aryan loved the Poha she made..as they left with a smile..she finally felt at peace with herself..it was the correct decision to leave..Aditya when she came to know that he had girlfriend..

Now she was working in a dhaba..had a second family and she will soon be completing her graduation as well..it was all she wanted in her life..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..and please don't ask me to create more chapter..please do comment..