Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 9

Hey guys..i hope you will like the chapter..and here the story will deviate a bit from the plot..but not that much..

Imlie was getting irritated..Aparna was calling her again and again..and here Aryan was behaving like a fussy child..only few minutes he had fallen asleep..she quietly got out of the room..she went to Arpita's room..

Im- Di..

Arpi- Imlie kya hua?? Aru theek hain na??

Im- Haan di..sab theek hain..he is sleeping..woh actually mujhe Tripathi niwas jana padega..Maa has been calling me nonstop..abhi nahi gayi..toh woh log yahan na aa jaye..faltu mein ABP ki neend disturb ho jayegi..

Arpi- Theek hain..tu jaa..mein aur Maa dekh le gaye..

Im- Kuch zaroorat ho toh please call karna..di..

Arpi- Han baba..ab jao..She sighed and prayed that Aryan doesn't wake before she came back..he was super clingy..whenever he gets sick..

With a heavy heart..Imlie had left for Tripathi niwas..she had reached half an hour later..and as usual Aditya made faces seeing her..

Ap- Imlie kahan thi tu?? Itni busy thi ki mera phone bhi nahi pick kar rahi thi..

Im- ABP..ki tabiyat karab thi and i was busy taking care of him..she said in a cold tone..Please tell me kya hua hain..

Ap-(sigh) Beta i am sorry..i am just tensed..woh humara yeh girwi hone wala hain..toh hum soch rahe the ki tu Aryan se kuch paise maang le..

Im- Par hum?? Aur aap paise English Madam se kyun nahi maang rahi hain..

M- Kyun..apne rich boyfriend ka paisa spend nahi karna hain tumhe..

Ap- Imlie..aaj tu clear kar hi de..kya hain tum dono ke beech mein..uski itni care..itni parwah..Imlie went to reply..but she heard her phone ringing..she went to pick it up thinking it was but Aparna snatched her phone..

Ap- Saach saach bata Imlie..kya chakkar chal raha hain tum dono ke beech..

Im- Aap hoti kaun hain mujhse yeh sab puchne ke liye?? Na aap meri maa hain aur na hi saas..

Ap- You owe us an explanation..hume itna khayal rakha hain tere..

Im- KHAYAL!!! Kamre mein ek kone mein sone ko bolna, ghar ke kaam karna, aapke idiot bete ko sab musibat se bachna, usse Malini ke saath enjoy karte hue dekhna, taunts, ilzam sehne..isse kehti hain khayal rakhna..

Adi- Imlie!! Don't talk to my mother like that..

Im- Tum toh chup hi raho..you spineless bastard..meri aur malini ki zindagi barbad karke you are playing as the victim..

Adi- You..he grabbed her arm and dragged her outside and pushed her..she was going to fall..but felt someone catching her..

The Tripathi's came outside..and saw Imlie in Aryan's arms..Aryan made her stand properly and swiftly punched Aditya two to three times..

Ap- Imlie rok na usse..she begged..Imlie went towards Aryan and said..

Im- ABP..stop it..tumhari tabiyat karab hain..and he will complain against you..stop it please for me..

Aryan stopped punching him..and stood up slowly..looking at the Tripathi's he said..

Ar- You guys..want to know about our relationship na..toh suno..we love each other..and i am going to marry her..and shaadi Tripathi niwas mein hi hogi..because now..this house belongs to Imlie..since i have brought it for her..

Im/Tri- What??

Ps- Hey guys..so you will see an Arylie wedding..but full with nok-jhok..please do comment..