Arylie os- Kaun Mera kya tu lagaye..part 15

Hey guys..so after the three stories get over in this book..this book will be over as well..and i am keeping other books on hold..for this week..here is the new chapter enjoy..

Aryan wasn't able to sleep the whole night..how easy it was for Imlie to say I love you to him..even though it was in her sleep..yes she is very important to her..but is it responsibility for his side..or did he have feelings for her as well..

Im- If you frown so much..you will have wrinkles..Imlie teased..as she stretched out and got up slowly..

Ar- Do you remember what you said last night??

Im- N..no..she said..saw his face falling..ABP kya hua?? Did i say anything in my sleep??

Ar- No..nothing..he was going to leave when Imlie said..

Im- I said..I love to you..

Ar- Do you?? Or do feel the need to fulfill this relationship as a responsibility??

Im- I love you Aryan..i really do..i know you think that i am forcing myself to fulfill a responsibility but it is not..and i understand that you feel wary of emotions..but this is my truth..

Ar- I..i just..still feel guilty that i forced you to marry me..

Im- Then go back Aryan..take some time to figure out your feelings..because aise saath reh kar..zabardasti wohi feel karni ki koshish karna that i feel..is wrong..

Ar- Imlie..please no..i don't want to go back..

Im- You have to go back one day Aryan..that is your house..they need you more than i did..she said with a sad face..

Ar- And i need you dammit..yeh kya zid hain..baar baar mere dur kyun jana hain..just because i didn't say I Love you..

Im- No..ABP..see this is the chance to heal your relationship with Kaki Maa..nahi toh zindagi bhar she will hold me responsible for whatever had happened..

Im- Please..if i really mean anything to you..go back home..Imlie quickly left..not wanting to show her tears..while Aryan quickly packed his belongings..he wasn't going to stay in a place..where he was not invited..

On the other hand..Narmada was looking at Arylie's marriage album..even though Aryan never said specifically..but anyone could see that he really loved Imlie..he was smiling..when she was happy..if she is hurt the whole mansion will be in chaos..every small request of her will be fulfill

She was forever grateful for what Imlie had did for her family..but she did feel a bit jealous..maybe because her own children..listened to her more than Narmada..and because she was starting to feel a bit lonely..while all three of them were busy with office..

It was for that reason that Neela could manipulate her..the fear of being all alone..but now..she has seen what her behavior did..for all three of them and she owes it to herself to ask for forgiveness from Arpita and Aryan..and more so from Imlie..

Hey guys..please do comment..do you understand their feelings?? Do you think..Narmada has depression or just an irrational fear of being alone?