Arylie os- Jealousy looks good on you..part 4..

Hey guys..here is the new part..sorry that i have left these stories unattended..but having a job and being married is too much sometimes..anyways..since i couldn't show office romance..i will show simple romance..

In the wee hours..Imlie groaned in her sleep..the sunlight was hitting her eyes..and making her feel hot..she burrowed herself into someone..and then smiled..

Aryan was sleeping peacefully when he felt Imlie wiggle close to him and hide her face in his neck..

Im- Mmm..ABP..

Ar- Yes Jungli..Imlie looked at him with one eye open and quickly sat up..Aryan sat up too..but his eyes widened, his white shirt..was now completely transparent due to sunlight..Imlie looked and quickly hugged the bedsheet to her body..

Im- Akkadbagga...tum yahan kya karat ho??

Ar- Aare meri biwi jahan hogi..mein bhi wahi hoga na..

Im- Aacha..phir office mein kahe puch rahe the..ki hum wapas kyun aaye??ab jao yahan se hume sone do..

Ar- Theek hain..you take rest..but aaj mein ne chutti li hain..to spend the day with you..

Im- KYA!!! She screamed in disbelief..she touched his forehead to check if he had any fever..but Aryan pulled him closer..

Ar- I missed you jungli..kuch din baad you will go back..islye i wanna spend the rest of the day with you..

Im- Okay..but abhi ke liye..let's sleep a bit more..she quickly keeps an alarm of 9 AM and then went back to sleep tugging Aryan towards her..and hugging him like a teddy bear..

Im- I missed you too..

Being a light sleeper..Aryan woke up quickly and went to get ready..he had also kept the cute little dress he had brought for her in the room..it is not that he didn't like her in suit or saree..but sometimes he too have the urge to see her in these types of dresses..he only prayed that Imlie didn't feel uncomfortable.

Imlie on the other hand was loving the dress..she had secretly being wearing these types of dresses abroad..just to fit in..and looks the practice was helping her here..she quickly went outside..she smiled seeing Aryan in causal..he looked so much younger..and even more handsome..

Im/Ar- Hum kaise lagat hain/How do i look?? They asked together and answered together as well..

Im/Ar- Handsome/Beautiful..

Im- Chale..isse phele di humko dekh le aur phir..tease kar..

Ar- Chalo..they went outside..and Aryan asked her..you wanna drive..she smiled brightly and took the keys..she was missing Mrs. Lambigaadi as well..

Even though they both weren't talking..but the silence wasn't uncomfortable for them..that is until Imlie's phone rang and Aryan picked it up..

Muk- Yo Babe!! India jaa kar hume bhul gayi hain..ek phone call tak nahi kiya..

Im- Bakwass band kar..i called you before sleeping..

Muk- Yaar we were with friends..akele call karti toh maza aata na..i could have flirted with you..

Ar- I would suggest that you stop flirting with my wife immediately..

Muk- Oh..i ..umm..sorry Imlie..i will call later..

Imlie laughed loudly..but the look on his face..made her stop..she sighed and parked the car away from the traffic..

Im- ABP..but he wouldn't look at her..she sighed..he can be so stubborn..removing her seat belt..she crawled and sat on his lap..

Ar- Imlie..what..

Im- Well i wanted your attention so I did this..she smirked enjoying the situation while he just glared at her..

Ar-😒😒

Ps- Hey guys..so do you want a car romance scene?? And do you want a last chapter on confession?? Please comment..