Arylie os - Kaun Mera..kya tu lagaye..part 12

Hey guys..here is the new episode..hope you will like..and please do comment..

Aryan hated being a brat..before Arvind's death..he might been an A-class brat..throwing tantrums at the smallest of things..but now..he hated people who threw tantrums..barring Imlie..because..her throwing tantrums..were more of antics to irritate him..

Yet..for some reason..he felt like throwing a tantrum..the place was okay..but he was more scared about the quality of food..and doubtful of whether the plates were cleaned or not..

Imlie..looked at the myrid of emotions flitting through Aryan's face..she tapped at his arm and said..

Im- Let's go..

Ar- Huh?? Why?? I thought you wanted to eat here..

Im- I do..but i don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..no matter how angry..I am..she turned to leave..but Aryan held her hand..

Ar- I am fine..Imlie..it is just something new for me..

Im- Waise..kisi mahapursh ek baar bola tha mujhe..ki har nayi starting mein muskhil lagti hain..Aryan smirked when Imlie repeated his dialogue..

Im-(giving him the sanitizer) Use it if you want to..she giggled at his raised eyebrow..ab bola kya khaogaye..

Ar- Umm..the thing which has less oil in it..🤔🤔

Im- ABP..tumhe humari koni nahi padhi na abhi tak..yahan kaun sa healthy food milega..😖😖

Ar- Tum order kar lo..i don't know what to order.. Imlie sighed she looked at menu and the only thing little bit healthy..was the stuffed parantha..she ordered the aloo pyaz for her..and the gobi and gajar for Aryan..

They were waiting for the food when Aryan's phone started ringing..it was Narmada..Aryan cuts the call..but she kept calling..

Im- ABP..call utha lo..it might be urgent..unki tabiyat na kharab ho..he sighed and took the call..keeping it on speaker..

Ar- Maa..kya hua?? Aap theek ho??

N- Aru..t..tu..theek hain na..kitne din ho gaye..teri awaj sun ke..tu aise kaise chala gaya??

Ar- Kyunki aap ne badi maa ko chuna..na ki mujhe..even after everything..she has done..

N- Aru..please maaf kar de mujhe..i am ready..he removes the call from speaker..and gets up to talk to Narmada..

Ar- Ma..aap jaanti hain..Imlie won't come back..and i will not force her to come back..especially  to a place where she was humiliated..aap chinta mat kijye..i am more than okay now..he looked at Imlie and smiled..apna khayal rakhan Maa..he cuts the call..

Im- ABP..uu Blue Kaki aur Preeta ab bhi wahi hain??

Ar- Can we not talk about them?? Aur yeh khana kahan hain..yahan ki service kitni poor hain..Imlie rolled her eyes..trust Aryan to change the topic..

For the first time..they were feeling awkward..about..what to say to each other..thankfully the food came..Aryan grimaced seeing his parantha..topped with dollop of butter..

Ar‐ Great just great..

Im- ABP..chup chap khao tum..

Ar- Tumhe nahi lag ki tum kuch jayada hi daant rahi ho mujhe..

Im- Han toh..haq hain mere..i am wife..she said as it was the most causal thing in the world..while Aryan just gave a small smile..

As he continued eating..he actually found it..very tasty..Imlie was going to say something..when her phone started blaring..it was Arpita..

Im- Arpita mujhe kyun call kar rahi hain?? She picked up the phone..

Im- Di..

Arpi- Imlie..tum log kahan ho?? Please jaldi se hospital aa jao..

Im- Ho..hospital..di kya??

Arpi- Maa..ko heart attack aaya hain..and just like that..her happy day turned into a sad day...

Ps- Do you think Imlie should go back to Rathore Mansion..?? And please tell me what other things Aryan should do for Imlie..