Arylie os- We are there for you..part 7

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..hope you will like..and this story is ending soon..and please do comment and share Beyhadh story..

Arpita was standing in the hospital's washroom..her hands still shaking..the adrenaline finally wearing off..and she realized that she had taken a step in beating her phobia for fire..

Flashback

Aryan had picked Imlie up..and was going towards the exit when some of the burning carton fell making it impossible to move forward..Meethi and Satyakaam were looking for way to help them..

Whereas Arpita froze with fear..it was like history repeating itself..only this time it was Aryan and Imlie burning alive..

Arpi-(thinks) No..i cannot lose them..she looked around..thankfully she found a blanket..near the entrance..she quickly opens it..and tried to enter into fire..

Ar- Di..don't..go back..but she didn't listen..she went inside..

Arpi- Kuch mat bol UNB..here..she puts the blanket on him and tried to snuggle herself into it..and they quickly made out from where the fire was burning the least..

M- Aryan Babu..chaliye..hum hospital jana chaiye..they all went towards the hospital..

Present

Arpita felt a hand on her shoulder..it was Meethi who joined her hands and said..

M- Aapne meri beti jaan bacha li Arpita..aap aur Aryan babu..farishta hain humare liye..

Arpi- Aare aap thank you mat bolo..she would have done the same for me..

M- Woh toh hain..

They went outside..the doctor came outside and said..

Dr.- It was touch and go for miss Imlie..we will keep her under observation..but she needs complete bed rest..also she has burn marks on her back..do i need to call the police??

Ar- Excuse me?? Aap ko lag raha hain..we hurt her?? He asked in anger??

Arpi- Aru..please shaant ho ja..doctor actually we had accident at her home..and she had saved me from fire..and got hurt while doing that..

Dr- Okay..but i will definitely keep an eye on you guys..i have seen a lot of girls getting burnt and abused for dowry..

Ar- Well she is not my wife..

Dr- Oh..the way you were behaving it felt like she was your wife..anyways you guys can see after sometime.

After few minutes Satyakaam also joined them with bandages on his arm and head..while Arpita was teasing Aryan..

Arpi- Meethi ji..Satyakaam uncle..i think we should discuss about Aryan and Imlie's wedding..

Ar- Di..kuch bhi mat bolo..

Arpi- Aacha?? Aapko pata hain..shubh se shaam toh pati patni jaise behave karte..breakfast saath mein karte hain, office saath mein jaate..jhagada karte hain..phir ek durse ko manate rehte hain..

koi Aryan ki bezzati kare toh Imlie ko bura lagata hain aur koi Imlie ki burai kare toh Aryan ko gussa aata hain..

Ar- Aare bhai bas..aap bhi di..aise situation mein shaadi ki baat mat kijye..she is still healing from her broken relationship..i will not force her to marry me..

Arpi- Yeh nikali maan ki baat muh se..

S- Arpita..Aryan sahi bol raha hain..but know this dear..you have our blessings..tumse aacha jeevan saathi humari Imliya ko nahi mil sakta hain..

Arpi- Ee..mein maa ko bata kar aati hoon..

Aryan sighed feeling a headache coming on..why are they so adamant to get them married..hell they haven't even labeled their relationship..he really needed Imlie to wake up soon..she is the only one who can provide her some perspective on what to do next..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like..and please do comment..also should i kill Aditya in the next chapter??