Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 11

Hey guys..here is the new update..here Aditya will try to manipulate Imlie..that Aryan is using her to take revenge from him..

Imlie was in her old room..searching for clues regarding Arvind's death..eventhough she hadn't said  to Aditya..but never in a lifetime would she believe that idiot..

Or that Aryan would use her to get revenge..because he himself was strong enough to get his revenge..he doesn't need help from a girl.

She couldn't believe that Aditya was so jealous of her success..and thought that she would earn her success by sleeping with someone..what a idiot nut job he was..she was still researching when in came Aryan..

Ar- Imlie..dinner karne chalo..

Im- Humka bhook nahi hain ABP..tum jao khao..she was looking at her laptop when Aryan suddenly pulled her up..though he did that softly..

Ar- Kya hua hain?? Why are you avoiding me?? I told you na..bhukkar ke time jo bhi i said was not..

Im- It was true ABP..and i am not angry with you..but i think you will be angry with me..

Ar- What do you mean??

Im- Woh..Aditya knows that you want revenge from him..for Arvind ji's death..he narrowed his eyes and let's her go..

Ar- What did the bastard say??

Im-(sits on the sofa and pats the space next to her) Well, yesterday after lunch you were sleeping and that called me continuously..

Flashback

Finally her patience gave away and Imlie picked Aditya's call..

Im- Mujhe tumhari koi bakwass nahi suni hain..aur dobara kabhi mujhe call mat karna..she was going to cut the call..when he said..

Adi- If it is about your precious ABP..then??

Im- Aditya..don't drag him into this..what do you want..??

Adi- I am giving you an address..come there now..and then he cuts the call.

Imlie was bit irritated that he had called to burnt factory..but she was shocked to learn that it was Rathore Mills..

Im-(thinks)- Ee kaun si factory hain?? ABP..kabhi bataye nahi..

Adi- Yeh woh jagah hain jahan Arvind Shekhawat mare gaye the..Imlie turned around to see him smirking..

Adi- Aur yahan se shuru hui hain Aryan ka revenge plan..he gave her a file in which Aryan had put a cross on his face..

Im- A cross on his face doesn't mean anything..he might have been irritated by you so he did this..even i have destroyed your photos..

Adi- Imlie..think about it..jab se Aryan aaya..humara rishta khatam ho gaya..ho sakta hain ki he was the one to keep you away from the wedding..because i had asked you to give me a chance..but you never replied.

Adi- Every success you have earned..is because of him..he is using you to get to me..to destroy me..

Imlie went towards him and looked him in the eye and said..

Im- Maan toh kar raha hain toh slap you..but i don't want to dirty my hands..but thank you for telling me the truth..now i will find the truth..and if you are responsible for Arvind ji's death..then it won't be Aryan but me..who will punish you..

She went away controlling her anger..she felt like killing him..but she needed to be with Aryan right now..

Present

Ar- Why didn't you believe him??

Im- Well he has a habit of misunderstanding things..and make himself look like a victim..and besides..there were times when you could have let him die..and take your revenge..but you didn't..

Im-(taking his hand) Would you tell me the truth??

Ar- No!! This is my burden..and i don't want to involve into this..

Im-(standing up) Aise kya?? She took her laptop and went towards the door..not before saying..phir mein tumse shaadi bhi nahi karungi..she left while he sat there blinking his eyes..she wanted to marry him??

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..and do like Imlie's ultimatum?? Please comment..