Arylie os - Kaun mere kya tu lagaye..part 6

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..also I just saw ki i haven't finished by story My sexy Akkadbagga..i will try to write a chapter of that as well..by today..but that depends how my day goes in the office..

A plate falling down snapped Imlie out of her reverie..she looked at Mohan..who was looking at her sheepishly..

M- Sorry Imlie Madam..

Im- Aapko kitni baar bola hain..don't call me Imlie Mam..anyways saari tayaari ho gayi hain..

M- Ji..ho gayi hain..woh guests bhi aa gaye hain..and Aryan babu ne bola ki aap unke samne nahi aaye..

Im- What?? She felt beyond hurt..and angry.. but she decided she will not keep quiet this time and she went outside anyways..where Uday was sitting and Arpita was sitting infront of looking highly uncomfortable..

Ud- Ji yeh kaun hain?? Everyone turned to look at Imlie but no one introduced her..

P- Yeh humari servant hain..nothing else..

Ud- oh..

Imlie looked at Narmada and Aryan..no one said a thing..she shook her head and left..why did she bother coming outside anyways.

She decided to continue her work, whereas Narmada asked Uday and Arpita to spend some together..even though Arpita felt a weird but he had made her comfortable and few minutes later they were giggling..

An hour later they came back and Uday decided that he was ready to marry her and so did Arpita..after he left..Aryan said..

Ar- I hope aapko khushi mil gayi Maa..aapki promise ki wajah se i allowed a girl like Preeta to disrespect my wife..

P- Excuse me girl like Preeta matlab??

Ar- Tum ek selfish, unemployed, unambitious ladki ho..jise bas shaadi aur apne instagram filters se fursat nahi hain..Aryan enjoyed the look of horror on her face..while Neela continued brainwashing Narmada..

Ne- Dekh le Narmada..kal ki aayi hui ladki ke liye. Apni bachpan ki saheli ki bezzati kar raha hain..

Arpi- Aare yaar bas karo..ek khushi ke din ko aap manhos kar dogi Badi Maa..

Arpi- Atleast Maa..aap toh jaa ke Imlie se baat karo..ya atleast give her the good news..

N- Mein aise kuch nahi karungi..tujhe jaa ke bolna hain toh bol de..

Arpita sighed and left..while Aryan went to the library..thinking of ways to manage everything..things were getting out of hand..

Imlie was writing her report and she had just pressed the sent button when she heard a knock on the door..

Im- Arpita di?? Sab theek hain na..kya hua?? She stood and went towards her.

Arpi- Aare baba sab theek hain..I just wanted to say ki Uday ji ne haan bol diya hain..kuch dino engagement hain..

Im- Oh..congratulations..I am happy for you..she hugged.

Arpi- Ek aur baat i am sorry..the way Mom and Aru behaved..

Im- Di..i don't want to talk about it please..anyways tell me everything..Jiju kaise hain..and what did you guys talk about??

Imlie giggled as Arpita suddenly blushed..oh she was having a field day teasing her..like she had teased her and Aryan..

Neela and Preeta were waiting for someone in the park..few minutes later Uday came there..

Ne- Yeh lo paise..aachi acting ki hain tumne..

Ud- Thank you thank you..but I need more..convince that oldie to transfer some of Arpita's property in my name..or ek baat batao..yeh Imlie sahi mein naukrani hain kya??

P- I wish..woh Aryan ki biwi hain..

Ud- Hmm..anyways..i am going and jaise mein bol raha hoon..waise hi karna..warna..he winked and left..thinking about Imlie..he quite liked her petite body..oh how he wished he could her..but no worries..soon..he would do everything he wants to with her..

Ps- So..Uday is creep here..and poor Imlie..no one taking a stand for her..anyways please do comment..i will write 5 more chapters of this..and then this story will be over..