Arylie os - Our Family..part 9

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..i am so sorry i am not able to update regularly but mujhe bikul time hi nahi milta hain..job ke saath i have to come back and cook dinner..it is just too tiring.

Imlie was panicking she held Aryan's arm and asked him to do something..

Im- ABP..kuch karo na..i cannot..can't feel my legs...she tried hitting them but Aryan held her hands..

Ar- Jungli calm down..mein doctor ko bulata hoon..he screamed Doctor!!!

Few seconds later a nurse and a doctor came inside..Aryan pushed the wheelchair aside as the doctor tried to calm Imlie down..the nurse gave her some sedatives and she calmed down a bit..

Ar- Kya hua hain doctor..why can't she move her legs..

Dr.- Dekhiye we had to sew some nerves back together..so it is a side effect of that..it will take atleast a week to gain her sensation back in her legs..

Imlie was feeling furious..bad enough that people like Malini killed her child..but this Sarpanch..she will not leave that bastard..Aryan looked on he guilty..if he had just fought with the goons..things would have been a bit different.

Ar- Imlie..

Im- ABP..tum jaa kar aaram karo hum akele rehna chathe hain..

Ar- Not this again..kyun khud ko dur kar rahi ho..mujhse..

Im- Ee sab shuru tum kis ho..na humko uu sab buri baatein bolte..na tum humko wahan se jane ko bolte..na humare saath yeh sab hota..

Im- Aur aaj uu logo ko marne ki wajah tum kuch kiye hi nahi..ab hum tumko humari iss haalat ka zimmedar bole toh..kaise lagi hain toka??

Aryan kept his head down..he knew that he was partially responsible for whatever happened today and that day..he still took a deep breathe and sat next to her..

Ar- Scream and shout all you want Imlie..par mujhe apne se dur mat karo..he hugged her and she tried to squirm and pushe him but he held on tight..slowly she started crying..all that pain she had held on for months came out..

Ar- It is okay..let it out..i am sorry..jab tumhe meri zaroorat i wasn't there i am sorry..but i promise ab kabhi nahi chod ke jaunga..i promise..

Im- I am sorry too..i didn't mean to say those things..i just want you happy..

Ar- (cupping her cheeks) Aur mein sab se jayada khush tumhare saath hi hota hoon..my jungli..

The next day both of them were discharged and no matter how much Aryan argued Imlie wouldn't listen and forced him to get the ambulance leave them at Rathore Mansion.

But to her surprise it was a new place..a small and quaint villa..she looked at him in question and he said..

Ar- It is our house..Abhi mein Rathore Mansion jaane ke mood mein nahi hoon. Badi Maa is there and she will spurt nonsense when she sees you like and i cannot tolerate that..

They went inside slowly..Imlie wanted to check out the whole house but Aryan told her to stay put..

Im- Akkdu..

Ar- I heard that..

Im- You are supposed to!!!

Aryan smiled when he went into the kitchen..Arpita had sent some food for them..and the cherry on the cake was he got Anu's message that she was ready to choose..but he was oddly suspicious of the timing..was she behind the attack?? If yes..then i guess it is time for the final showdown..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will love this chapter..and please do read it..