Arylie os - Recognition(then & now)

Hey guys..so this is something that i wish was explored more in the serial..and i will update Our Family soon..anyways enjoy and please do comment..

Then (Here Imlie is still treated as a servant..though they know the truth that she is Aditya's wife)

Imlie woke up..it was the same routine getting up, taking a bath and then praying to her Goddess..she went outside and the house was brimming with chaos.

Im- Good Morning Bandar..

Sun- Good Morning Chipkali..Aparna came there and said..

Ap- Imlie..aaj shaam ko yahan party hain Aditya ke kuch colleagues aane waala hain..tum college se aa kar..Sundar ki help karna to cook and arrange everything.

Im- Ji Maa..

Ap- Imlie..tumhe phele bhi bolo hain..don't call me Maa..she glared at her and left.. Imlie felt sad..truth be told she was getting tired of fighting each day..to get some sort of recognition from anyone..even Aditya himself..

In the evening..after everything was done..Imlie was searching for something appropriate to wear when Aditya came to meet her..

Im- Babusaheb aap batao na hum saree pehne ki ee suit?? She showed him two the clothes kept on the bed..

Adi- Kahan jaa rahi ho??

Im- Hum kahin nahi jaa rahe..hum toh uu jo party start hone waali uske liye ready ho rahe hain..

Adi- Imlie..ek request hain tumse..please aaj bhar mat aana..nobody knows that you are my wife..except family members..and i don't want anyone to taunt you for being a villager..

Im- But..

Adi- Please Imlie..aaj tak humne kuch nahi manga hain tumse..please..she nodded feeling heartbroken..but she did go outside..she hid behind some pillars and heard how others kept compliment Malini and Aditya for being a such a cute couple..and no one correcting them..

She wiped her tears away and went back to her room..completely heartbroken and clueless..what to do next..and how to move on from this situation.

Now

Imlie was reading a novel and underlining important and difficult words and find the meaning so that she could use it in her articles..

Earlier she had helped Mohan and Narmada to make sure all the arrangements for the business party Aryan had kept in the evening was done properly..

Aryan had came inside to change..when he saw Imlie sitting on the bed reading the novel..

Ar- Jungli..tum ready kyun nahi ho??

Im- For what?? She asked confused..

Ar- For the party..i am not going all alone in that..i will get bored listening to all or some of the idiots trying to butter me up..

Im-(blinking her eyes) I can come for the party??

Ar- Of course..you will get a chance to build up your network..and i can show off my beautiful and talented wife..

Im- But i am a villager na..kisi na kuch bola toh..

Ar- Toh you can always elbow them..like you threaten to elbow me..he replied cheekily..

Im- But i don't have anything proper to wear..

Ar- Go..Open your cupboard..she went to her cupboard and an elegant mid length dress was hanging in it..

Im- W..what..when..Aryan hugged her from behind and said..

Ar- You deserve this recognition Jungli..no matter what i am proud to call you my wife infront of everyone..she turned around with tears in her eyes and hugged him..

Im- Thank you so much..she hugged him tightly and he gave a small kiss on her forehead..

Ar- Tum ready ho jao..i will get ready in the library..she nodded..

Half an hour later..Aryan was talking with his business partners..unfortunately since he had invited people of Bhaskar times..the Tripathi family was also there..along with their obnoxious ladla Aditya..Aryan kept looking around..when Aditya taunted him..

Adi- Imlie nahi aayegi Mr.Rathore..she is not a proper fit in parties like this..after all she is a gawar right..

Im- I would be careful Mr.Tripathi..aap apne boss ki biwi ki insult kar rahe hain..yeh Bhaskar times nahi hain..where you are my senior..

Both men looked around..one in disgust as she was wearing a short dress and other feeling proud..

one in disgust as she was wearing a short dress and other feeling proud

Adi- I guess you like being character less..

Im/Ar- Excuse me??😒🤨

Adi- These short dresses??

Im- Oh this is gifted to me by my husband..and mere dress ki short hone ka pata nahi..but aapke upar mala thoda short hain..i guess..anyways i don't want to waste my precious time arguing with you..

Im- Chalo ABP..she entiwned her arms in his and went away..

Ar-(whispers) You look beautiful..and she smiled blushing a bit..

Aryan proudly introduced her to his business partners and they all were surprised with how much talent she had..someone even suggested her to make stories for the kids..

M- What can be the topic..??

Im-(teasing) Imlie and her best friend ABP..she then showed a picture of Pannapari and the monkey..Aryan chuckled..he will get even with her in his own way..but right now he was beyond happy and proud seeing her shine..and he felt even more happy seeing the screwed up face of Mr.Tripathi and his family..

Ps- Hey guys..please do comment..would you have like this chapter on tv?? Please suggest anything you want me to write on..