Arylie os - Tit for Tat..part 5

Hey guys..here is the last part..and thank you New_Random_Reader  for the suggestion but..i wanted a proper humiliation of Aditya..so i am writing something different..hope you will enjoy it..🙈🙈

Imlie was a self-proclaimed fearless person..all thanks to fighting all the problems all alone while living with the Tripathi's..but every since Aryan had came to her life..she always looked up to him for support..

It started with small compliments like how he was proud of her..or the keeping his hand on her back ..just to provide her the much-needed support..or the look they shared whenever she needed his help..

Right now..everything was muddled up..where was Aryan?? The award ceremony was going to start soon..and for some idiotic reason..he had asked him to wear knee length dress..

Im-(thinks) Hum na..iss ABP ko nahi chodne wala hain..kahe humko ee dress pehne ko bole..

Adi- Kya hua Miss Imlie..feeling uncomfortable?? He asked with a gleam in his eyes..ab kya kare tumhe aadat nahi hain aise dresses ki..par fir bhi Aryan told you dress like that..

Imlie narrowed her eyes..how did he..

Im- What did you do Aditya?? Where is Aryan??

Adi- Don't be so dramatic..he has been given the wrong address and wrong time..and don't bother calling..he gave her Aryan's mobile..

Adi- Enjoy..and i will enjoy..you getting humiliated..because today you have to speak in English..and there is no ABP to support you..he laughed loudly and left..

Im-(thinks) Haye Sita Maiya..hum kya kare..humko bahut dar lag raha hain..

Half an hour later..Imlie came to the podium..and her hands were literally shivering..she looked at the audience and they were whispering at each other..

Adi- Boo..start the show already..boo..Imlie looked at him..and with a deep sigh her whole demeanor changed..

Im- Settle Down Mr. Tripathi..why are you getting so excited..you are not selected in any category..the crowd laughed at his humiliation..while he was surprised seeing her speak English.

Im- Thank you all for coming today..it is Bhaskar Times privilege to present these awards to all the excellent journalists present here..

Im- Also, I wanna apologize that our CEO, Mr. Aryan Singh Rathore..is not present here at the moment due to mix up of address..but don't worry he will join us soon..now let's start with the first category..

Aryan had the reached the venue half way through the awards and profusely apologized to everyone..

Im- Okay everyone..there is a last minute award that has to be given to someone..someone who scolded me when and where it was needed..someone who said that he was proud of my work..someone who treats his colleagues with dignity..and that person is none other than..

Im- Aryan Singh Rathore..the best CEO of a media publication house..even when the others were clapping..Aditya reached the podium and said..

Adi- This whole award show is rigged..and what has he done in the last year..that was worth rewarding.

Ar- Same can be asked for you too..Mr. Tripathi..Let me tell you what you have done..you gotten married a dozen times, put the life of our team members in danger in Pagdandiya..

Ar- Character Assassinated Imlie and bad mouthed an actress and regularly fought with your superior..so what is the award for that??

Aryan was smirking seeing his screwed up face..but he was a little slow in gauging his reaction..Imlie saw that Aditya was going to punch Aryan..she tried to stop Aditya but he pushed her..making her fall off the podium and landing on her arm..

Ar- Imlie!!!

P.s.. Hey guys..here is the second last part..and please tell me what more i should add in this..??