Arylie os - We are there for you..part 8

Hey guys..i am sorry wasn't able to update much..kal ghar mein pest control ho raha tha..so i was busy..i will try to update more..also which story should i update in the evening?? Phoenix ya Beyhadh..

Few hours Arylie reached hospital..Aditya had run away from the godown..he was running deeper into the forest and he got lost as he didn't know the area..he was trying to find when his leg got stuck in the bear trap..in a panic to get out he broke his ankle..

He sat there trying to get out..but slowly he fell unconscious due to the blood loss..

Few Weeks Later

Narmada was getting tired, pissed off and irritated..she had three grown ups who were acting like toddlers throwing tantrums..she asked Arpita and Aryan to come to her room..

Arpi- Maa aap theek ho??

Ar- Aapki tabiyat theek hain na??

N- Nahi hain theek..Imlie i can understand is acting irritated because of her wounds..but tum dono..why are you behaving like a child??

Both of them had the decency to look ashamed..

N- You both do this..apne guilt mein durse ke feelings ki koi kadar nahi hain..you first did when Arvind died..and now when Imlie is hurt..you both are hurting us more by carrying on this unnecessary guilt..

Arpi- Sorry Maa..we didn't mean to hurt you guys more..

Ar- Han Maa sorry..

Im- Yes!! Oww..Imlie clutched her stomach..

N- Aur tum ek aur grown-up child..aaram karne ko bolo toh idhar udhar bhag rahi ho..

Im- I am bored..aur ABP kaam bhi nahi karne dete hain..🥺🥺😔she pouted..

N- Tum teeno ka kuch nahi ho sakta hain..she sighed while Aryan, Arpita, and Imlie laughed..

Im- Kaki Maa bhook lagi hai..breakfast mein kya hain??

Ar- Daliya hain tumhare liye..

Im- Rehne do..hum fruits kha lete hain..

Ar- It is good for your health..

Im- Humka nahi khana ooo nutritional cheez..hum fried cheezein khana pasand karte hain..

Imlie went away and Aryan followed her while Arpita and Narmada looked on..

Arpi- Inn dono ka kuch nahi hoga Maa..

N- Saach mein..but i have a plan..she smiled..

Imlie pouted and sat on the sofa..while Aryan took out her medicine for her to eat..

Im-(whispers) Akkdu, khadus, heartless..

Ar- You know i can hear you..

Im- Aacha hain..maan kar raha hain..tumhe kuch kuch bolne ka..tum kya kar lo gaye to stop me..

Aryan goes and sits next to her on the sofa..she raised an eyebrow..

Ar- Are you challenging me??

Im- Han..he leans forward..almost to kiss but backed away suddenly..

Ar- Well I give up then..she looked at him with an open mouth..tumhe jo karna hain woh karo..waise bhi tumhe aadat hain..to do the exact opposite of what i say..

Ar- Tumhari dawai yahan rakh di hain..he pointed to the coffee table..khana kha ke kha lena..he smirked and left while Imlie screeched loudly..

Im- I HATE YOU ABP..while he just chuckled..

Ps- Hey guys..this story has one or two chapters left..please do comment on it..