Arylie os - We are there for you..part 5 b

Hey guys..so sorry..this story was hold for a long time..but i have got some time today..so i am updating it..please do suggest me what should happen more in this story..

Arpita and Imlie were driving towards Pagdandiya..Imlie was still disturbed by what Arpita had said..was she in love with Aryan?? Then what about her feelings for Aditya??

And she knew in a heartbeat that there was no comparison between the two, while she suffocated in Tripathi niwas..she felt like she could fly or do anything in Rathore Mansion and not be reprimanded..but she also understood the truth that..she was completely in love with Aryan..

Im-(whispers)- How is it possible??

Arpi- Pyaar aise hi hota hain dear..bina puche aur bina soche samjhe ho jaata hain..

Im- I am so sorry di..meri wajah..se aap logo ko chot paunchti hain..phele woh English Madam ne aag laga di party mein..aur ab Aditya ki wajah se..Aryan has gone to Pagdandiya..

The minute she said that Arpita's phone beeped with a message..it was a video call came..she opened the call only to see Aryan and Satyakaam being tortured..

Im- Oh my god!! ABP.. Dadaaa..

Arpi- Aru!!

Aat- Hello dear..so i am giving you the coordinates..chup chap chali aao aapne Dadaa aur ashiq se milne..nahi toh unka kya hoga?? Even i don't know..

Ar- No!! Imlie tum yahan nahi aa..Aryan screamed in pain as Aatank hits him with the electric prod again..

Im- Abe oye..agar un dono ko kuch bhi kiya na..Sita Maiya ki Saugandh..hum tumhe zinda dafna de gaye..

Aat- Oh..mein toh daar gaye..mein toh daar gaye..samne toh aa ladki phir dekhte hain kya hota hain..

Arpita drove swiftly and they reached Pagdandiya and Imlie was going towards the location..Aatank had asked to come to..but then she stopped..

Arpi- Kya hua?? Chalo na Imlie..

Im- Di..aap yahin wait karo..

Arpi- Are you mad?? Tum Aditya aur uss Aatank se akele fight karogi kya??

Im- Di aapko Kaki Maa aur Aru ki kasam..please..aap ko kuch bhi hua..toh ABP bardast nahi kar payega..please..

Imlie didn't wait for a reply and quickly ran away..she reached the godown..she quietly searched around..to see Aryan and Satyakaam..tied to a huge drum..she went towards them..and tried to open the rope..

Im-(whispers)- ABP..Dadaaa..

Ar- Jungli..kya kar rahi hoon yahan..before she reply Aatank yanked her back by pulling her hair..

Im- Ahhh..

Aat- Na na..koi chalaki nahi chalegi..nahi toh..he purposely shocked her with the cattle prod..

Im- AHHHH..She screamed in pain..

Ar- Oye..chod usse..he struggled with his ropes..

Aat- Oh ho..abhi toh maza shuru hua hain..he pushed Imlie towards another figure..

Adi- Imlie..hume pata tha..tum apne boss babu ko bachne zaroor aaogi..

Im- Let me go..she tried wiggle but he caught her deadly hold..

Adi- You have a choice Imlie..humse dobara shaadi karo..and i promise..i will make sure ki Aatank frees Aryan and Satyakaam..

S- Nahi Imliya..tum isse mat karo dobara..

Imlie looked at Aryan and Satyakaam..all this misery..it is always because of her..she looked at Aryan..she couldn't see the man she loved in pain..she closed her eyes and opened them, her eyes held a fiery determination..

Im- I am ready to marry you..

Ps- Hey guys..so ab kaise save hogi Imlie iss trouble se?? And how should Arpita help them